Thread: In4Mation G Shock - More info please?

In4Mation G Shock - More info please?

I was casually browsing craigslist and noticed this in4mation g shock, there are no scratches or scuffs on any part of the watch.
    The seller would let it go for $80, it seems like a steal, but I'm not sure about the legitimacy of it. There was only one photo provided.
    I tried to find out more about this particular watch, but there weren't many results on it.
    If anybody could provide me with information, that'd be great.
    I'd like to know some basic things, such as the release date, the retail price when it first came out, and maybe other useful pieces of information.
    The seller has had it listed since the 23rd, but it's been a while, and $80 does seem like a great bargain.
    Name:  5I55Lb5G83n23m03J9c3n7d5e55adb81b1533.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  38.0 KB
    Last edited by AnalogAndDigital; March 27th, 2012 at 07:42.

Re: In4Mation G Shock - More info please?

Hi

Are you living in the SF Bay Area?? Because I just spotted the same watch on SF Bay Area's Craigslist for $100 since March 23rd....so if it isn't the same ad I'm looking at, I'd be a little worried. What has me puzzled is the watermark "Classic" yellow box on the photo, which might mean that it's not his photo, but rather one that he is borrowing. You might have to see it yourself in person, but usually if it has the box, it's not a fake....in fact, I thought someone mentioned to me that In4Mation fakes are not too common, but rather the BAPEs are the ones to look out for.

I only have this HypeBeast link that says it retailed for $110 USD....In4mation x CASIO G-SHOCK GLX6900X-2 Watch | Hypebeast

Good luck with this endeavor, I definitely like this In4mation, but opted for the Rasta version myself: In4mation x Casio G-Shock GLX-6900XA-9JR | Hypebeast

Quote Originally Posted by Virinder View Post
    Hi

Are you living in the SF Bay Area?? Because I just spotted the same watch on SF Bay Area's Craigslist for $100 since March 23rd....so if it isn't the same ad I'm looking at, I'd be a little worried. What has me puzzled is the watermark "Classic" yellow box on the photo, which might mean that it's not his photo, but rather one that he is borrowing. You might have to see it yourself in person, but usually if it has the box, it's not a fake....in fact, I thought someone mentioned to me that In4Mation fakes are not too common, but rather the BAPEs are the ones to look out for.

I only have this HypeBeast link that says it retailed for $110 USD....In4mation x CASIO G-SHOCK GLX6900X-2 Watch | Hypebeast

Good luck with this endeavor, I definitely like this In4mation, but opted for the Rasta version myself: In4mation x Casio G-Shock GLX-6900XA-9JR | Hypebeast
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the same ad, and the seller hasn't responded to my request for additional photos, so I'm hoping he responds tomorrow. Thanks for your time and help.

just setup a meetup and check it out in person, don't pass up a deal!!!
    Im still very very mad I missed out on the first in4mation g-shock.

I modded my 2nd version information with the first version band a few days ago, it came out super weird looking , im probably going have to paint the g-shock button or the gold piece inside to get a better match on it or change it back. It going have to make due until I find a cheap one on ebay.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Djhyper66; March 27th, 2012 at 16:23.

Thread Information