WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

The King and (many) dogs

2K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  johnny.bravus 
#1 ·
Hey folks. Now it´s the King, my yellow lab and friends enjoying my vacations.
Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Carnivore

Stephany, the "dangerous" one.
Fun Vacation Coast Tourism Beach

Canidae Dog Fun Dog hiking Dog walking
Morning Hill Mountain Adventure Grass

"Big" Max.
Dog Canidae Dog breed Carnivore Estonian hound
Mammal Dog Canidae Carnivore Dog breed

Little Tusca all dirty.
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed
Vertebrate Dog Mammal Canidae Dog breed

At the end, Stevie just found a beer. :-d
Flower Plant Subshrub Groundcover Plant community

Hope you enjoy, nice week everybody.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
you should have titled this post "this is sparta" hahahahaha! that king fits you well bud!

peace,

miguel

#8 ·
None of the others are cops, just me hehe.
Nope, we don´t wear shirt or trousers, this is a tropical country....:-d
Ps: I would like it, very much, summer here is really hot, and the bullet proof vest doesn´t helpo|. That´s why I prefer to work at night and when I retire will move to some place cool, like Canada...

#14 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the nice words! Yes Jeff, my yellow lab drives me mad chewing all (I mean all, since shoes to lamps) kind of stuff that she can put her teeth on, but it´s a really fun dog and is always near to me.;-) Tako, people make jokes with me about Vin Diesel, hehe, just let me know when you come to Brasil again, maybe I can sign an autograph for you.b-)
Adi_Kretu, i just ate shrimps and I am alergic.:-d

#16 ·
yeah, i was thinking of Vin too when I jumped into this thread, but I rather be friend with a cop named Johnny than Vin

LOL

I will be retiring in Vancouver, Canada in the year 2031. See you there Johnny, and hopefully we become neighbors so you can help me with the snows-plowing during winter

LOL

#17 ·
Oohooo... now that's life hum? Fantastic dog you have there, congs. Labs are great friends indeed. What happened? Didn't you like your new gloden king, or just just taking this one 'cause it's already used to be abused?;-) Beatifull landscape; are you still in SP:p? Enjoy your deserved vacation warrior, stay safe|>! Mine is just around the corner too(28th)...
Btw, hey you "Mike" don't you expect me to say a word about your biceps, ok!? "Pô, qualé irmão?":-d:-d:-d

#18 ·
Adi, luck me that USAF already found Osama, I won´t like they searching him on my back! lol
G-fob, agreed, a cop named "Vin" doesn´t sound too manly... hehe. Wow, will you retire in Vancouver? Awesome!:-! I retire in 2030 also, but snowplow? What about we share a snowmobile? Not at the same time, of course...LOL
Thanx Dantas, labs are really something, rs. Well, I am still waiting for my positive display King yet o| Ships from Singapore take more time, maybe in a couple weeks. Yep, still in SP, south beach, but I prefer north (too expensive although). 28th vacation? "Big antique" huh? LOL Thinking on retirement already? Ok, I can live with you don´t saying a word about it... Na verdade achei estranho os caras falando isso no começo, mas depois vi que eles não ligam para isso lá fora. b-)

#19 ·
No big antique (great translation as always)! Retirement is 20 years far from me(considering they'll accept my time in Fire dept. RJ, where the FDP does not belong to the public security dept.) The real antiques get june-july and december, actually i'll be on vacations till october 12th.
Said to hear about your new king... Is it from ebay? Do you have the tracking number? Lets pray to keep Customs away!!! Go take some rest!!!

#20 ·
I see, I was from Fire Department as well, for 5 years, but here the translation to the Police Department is quite easy.
Yep, bought on ebay, the seller is ok, but it takes so long! And I am always apprehensive with customs, it took two watches I ordered yet.o|
Enjoy your vacations as well (man, I really need some rest, was painting my house until half hour ago) and don´t forget to post some pics with your Gs! ;-)

#22 ·
Thanx Todd. Yep, I am. No political discussion here, but I would like to live in a country where you can see your taxes being well used and ... nevermind, I would like to know another culture, for some years, at least. Run away from 8 months per year living in a oven is in my mind either, I guess you really understand that living in Mississippi. :)

#24 ·
Hehe, yeah, Rio is even more hot than São Paulo, :think: I think that I am not a summer person. Can I go in the winter? :-d Actually, I used to buy stuff at 25 de março, than I started to buy at Paulista Avenue (there´s a shopping that is a little 25 de março there) and now i buy stuff (G-shocks, mostly) at ebay. And I really need to stop visiting that site...o|

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.