My entire G-shock and Protrek collection (SHOW YOUR COLLECTION thread!) - Page 4
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: My entire G-shock and Protrek collection (SHOW YOUR COLLECTION thread!)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Re: My entire G-shock and Protrek collection - SHOW YOUR COLLECTION!!!

"My entire G-shock and Protrek collection - SHOW YOUR COLLECTION!!!" Somehow reading the title make me think of a scene like below:

Here's my ENTIRE collection, including what's in the bag! Wanna play? Show me YOURS!
    Name:  willsmithgamble2.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  1.72 MB

You're crazy! But I like it... show him the briefcase!
    Name:  willsmithgamble4.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  105.0 KB

My entire G-shock and Protrek collection (SHOW YOUR COLLECTION thread!)

T4P Absolutely impressed by the diversity of your great collection although I can easily spot the preferences Didn't know that you have so many squares ( love yours ) and only very few Froggy's. Thought you're my biggest Frogman buddy on F17 up to date The MRG is mind blowing. Enjoy and I can still feel your excitement & dedication for G's. Once again big compliment. One of our standout members on F17Keep them coming.
    Time4Playnow and STavros78 like this.

Re: My entire G-shock and Protrek collection (SHOW YOUR COLLECTION thread!)

Now that cheered my day.Thanks for sharing T4Pn.Amazing collection.wishing u to enjoy every single pair and every single moment.

Amazing collection and variety T4P!

I like the cases you use as well.
    Time4Playnow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by STavros78 View Post
    Now that cheered my day.Thanks for sharing T4Pn.Amazing collection.wishing u to enjoy every single pair and every single moment.
    Thanks Stavros, much appreciated! Please post your Mudmasters and other Gs here also! Although - you might give other members a heart attack when they see those Maharishis together!

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_dweller View Post
    T4P Absolutely impressed by the diversity of your great collection although I can easily spot the preferences Didn't know that you have so many squares ( love yours ) and only very few Froggy's. Thought you're my biggest Frogman buddy on F17 up to date The MRG is mind blowing. Enjoy and I can still feel your excitement & dedication for G's. Once again big compliment. One of our standout members on F17Keep them coming.
    Thanks DSD, very kind of you! Well....I DID have many Froggies, some time back. I owned the GF-8250-9 yellow Froggie, a GW-225 25th anniv (black), a GF-8250BS Stussy Bape Frog, a GWF-1000BS, a GWF-1000RD, a GF-1000BP, & a GWF-1000NV... Those were ALL awesome, but I did not wear them nearly enough, so they had to go. Some were very hard to part with though!

I know I as well as other forum members look forward to seeing more group pics of your beauties also! All those Mudmasters and Frogs together, wow!!! Can't wait to see that! (including, I'd bet, some of the newer D1000 versions coming out!)
    Deepsea_dweller and STavros78 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
    Amazing collection and variety T4P!

I like the cases you use as well.
    Many thanks! Much appreciated.

CasES??? LOL No, that is ONE case, filled 4 times! That's one reason I said it was quite a lot of work putting that together. i.e., take few pics of one group, remove all from the pillows in the case, put new ones in, take more pics, & repeat....!
    Rocat, Phantasm and STavros78 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    CasES??? LOL No, that is ONE case, filled 4 times! That's one reason I said it was quite a lot of work putting that together. i.e., take few pics of one group, remove all from the pillows in the case, put new ones in, take more pics, & repeat....!
    Gotcha!

That would greatly add to the time having to change them all out for each picture. Really like that Pelican case. Very sturdy and classy, and kind of 007 like.
    Time4Playnow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
    Gotcha!

That would greatly add to the time having to change them all out for each picture. Really like that Pelican case. Very sturdy and classy, and kind of 007 like.
    Thanks, I like the Pelican case too. It is about the size of a briefcase, and 18 watches in there is a pretty good number, I think. Most importantly, they are extremely well-cushioned and protected! 007 - maybe! LOL

BTW, it also took me a little while to find my Dee & Ricky. It wasn't where I thought it was. Did find it eventually, & discovered it needs a new battery.
    Phantasm and STavros78 like this.

every bit as amazing and wonderful as i thought it would be t4pn i like the variety of style and colour (:

The DW-6900CB-4 Red & Orange mirror was an afterthought, so he got his own shot.

Next, some colorful squares, GWX-5600C-4 Red G-Lide, DW5600CS-9 Mustard Yellow, GRX5600A-4 Pink Solar G-Lide.

Analog/Digital GA-110SN-3 Breezy Teal, GA-110C-7 White/Grey, GA-110B Blue on Black,

DW-6900CC-2 Blue Crazy Colors, G6900GR-3 Solar GoGreen "Kermit", DW-6900CB-1 Black & Gold Mirror

GXW-56-1 King, GW-S5600-1JF Titanium/Carbon Fiber, GW-9400-1 Rangeman, STW-1000-1JF PHYS
    Attached Images Attached Images

When there is doubt, there is no doubt.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information