NEW GRAVITYMASTER GPW-2000 - Page 26
Like Tree694Likes

Thread: NEW GRAVITYMASTER GPW-2000

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 391
  1. #251
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    40

    Re: NEW GRAVITYMASTER GPW-2000

    Thanks DSD! Just busy with work and family :). Couldnt wait to get the gpw-2000 and I apparently got the very first official european one I was told.
    Quite like the new icerc gwn-q1000. What do you think? Are you getting it DSD?

  2. #252
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    19,754

    NEW GRAVITYMASTER GPW-2000

    Quote Originally Posted by sebvanderm View Post
    Thanks DSD! Just busy with work and family :). Couldnt wait to get the gpw-2000 and I apparently got the very first official european one I was told.
    Quite like the new icerc gwn-q1000. What do you think? Are you getting it DSD?
    Wow first official European GPW 2000... That's quite something Yes I will be getting the Q-1000 I.C.E.R.C eventually but not sure when. Mid July I guess. First there will be few other arrivals earlier. Stay tuned and pls don't go away

  3. #253
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    40

    Re: NEW GRAVITYMASTER GPW-2000

    Ok. make sure to post some pics when you do get it as I will also wait a bit. Always amazed by all your additions and collecting so thats what keeps me logging in ;)!

  4. #254
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    19,754

    NEW GRAVITYMASTER GPW-2000

    Quote Originally Posted by sebvanderm View Post
    Ok. make sure to post some pics when you do get it as I will also wait a bit. Always amazed by all your additions and collecting so thats what keeps me logging in ;)!
    Yeah of course. Plenty of photos as I always do Thanks a lot

  5. #255
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_dweller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sebvanderm View Post
    Thanks DSD! Just busy with work and family :). Couldnt wait to get the gpw-2000 and I apparently got the very first official european one I was told.
    Quite like the new icerc gwn-q1000. What do you think? Are you getting it DSD?
    Wow first official European GPW 2000... That's quite something Yes I will be getting the Q-1000 I.C.E.R.C eventually but not sure when. Mid July I guess. First there will be few other arrivals earlier. Stay tuned and pls don't go away
    . Deepsea i can't decide between the gpw 2000-3a or the gwn q1000k icerc help me out

  6. #256
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    19,754

    Re: NEW GRAVITYMASTER GPW-2000

    Quote Originally Posted by jomar View Post
    . Deepsea i can't decide between the gpw 2000-3a or the gwn q1000k icerc help me out
    Big congrats jomar. I know you will be in Tough choice but since you ask - only between the 2 - I would go for the GPW 2000-3a. I think it will be the best looking Gravitymaster ever. This colour combo is a belter! The ICERC can wait imho.

  7. #257
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_dweller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jomar View Post
    . Deepsea i can't decide between the gpw 2000-3a or the gwn q1000k icerc help me out
    Big congrats jomar. I know you will be in Tough choice but since you ask - only between the 2 - I would go for the GPW 2000-3a. I think it will be the best looking Gravitymaster ever. This colour combo is a belter! The ICERC can wait imho.
    . Thank you i was thinking the same way I will go for the gpw 2000-3a
    Deepsea_dweller likes this.

  8. #258
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    19,754

    Re: NEW GRAVITYMASTER GPW-2000

    Quote Originally Posted by jomar View Post
    . Thank you i was thinking the same way I will go for the gpw 2000-3a

  9. #259
    Member fcasoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Modena, ITALY
    Posts
    2,523

    Re: NEW GRAVITYMASTER GPW-2000

    Loving

    The best Casio G-Shock is the next one...

  10. #260
    Member fcasoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Modena, ITALY
    Posts
    2,523

    Re: NEW GRAVITYMASTER GPW-2000

    First impressions?

    Wearability better than gpw-1000, readability not better if compared with my black, bigger contrast in first serie.

    About material, generally the GPW-1000 sounds better, the sensation is a value in manufacturing and structural engineering.
    The band pins, rotating, are bigger and visible. The strap less rubberized in first version.

    The GPW-2000 remember my first G-Shock, the Gulfmaster, a good friend for every day usage, comfortable, not too big and very nice.
    I love the smartphone interface.
    Great companion but do not lost the interest in Gpw-1000.
    Last edited by fcasoli; June 20th, 2017 at 22:39.
    WES51, STavros78 and ZJAZZ like this.
    The best Casio G-Shock is the next one...

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Casio G Shock GPW-1000-1b GravityMaster In Canada!
      By monkeyarms in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: July 13th, 2016, 19:03
    2. FS: Casio G-Shock GPW-1000-1B (FC) with combi bracelet, Gravitymaster, SOLD
      By Knives and Lint in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: May 13th, 2016, 23:46
    3. GPW-1000 Gravitymaster Crown Unclocked & Rinsed
      By voltchaoz in forum Casio G-Shock
      Replies: 19
      Last Post: March 22nd, 2016, 07:24
    4. FS: Casio G-Shock Gravitymaster GPW-1000, $400
      By nycowl in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: February 8th, 2016, 07:42
    5. **SOLD**FSOT: Casio G-Shock Gravitymaster GPW-1000-1A $450
      By Oguh in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: September 6th, 2015, 14:24

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •