WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New Protrek PRG-260

8K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Sedi 
#1 ·
Hi,
looks like Casio introduced a new Protrek and nobody noticed - at least not me :-d. Somebody PM'd me today from a German watch forum and asked me about it. The model is on Casio Germany but I couldn't find it on Casio Japan or Casio-intl or Casio USA:
CASIO Sport - Uhren - Produkte - CASIO
Looks like it is the module of the PRG-240 (which in turn is the non-atomic version of the module of the PAW/PRW-2000) in a case with 20 bar water resistance. Not bad - might actually be my next Protrek.
I wonder if there'll be an atomic version for the Japanese market. I couldn't find anything so far.

cheers, Sedi :)

#6 ·
The PRW/PAW-2000 has the same features (sunrise/sunset + solar/atomic) but in a less rugged looking case.
So it's not really that much of a novelty I guess - but still nice to have the 20bar water resistance.

cheers, Sedi :)

#10 ·
Needs a Titanium version asap!

I could do without the atomic feature as it was horrendous on my paw1100t but what is the Automatic calendar feature? That sounds new.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.