Parts Donation Thread - Page 23
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Parts Donation Thread

Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Re: Parts Donation Thread

that would be awsome if ya could cheers very much !

Looking for a GDF100-4 Bezel and Straps. Willing to pay. Do not need the module

PM me

looking for a strap holder. like this one Name:  241lgds.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  21.2 KB

Hi all I hope it's not too cheeky doing my first post in this thread but I am restoring a 1998 dw-003. I've put on a new strap and ordered a dw-9052 bezel to replace the original which disintergrated despite my efforts with bostick. Since I'm giving it a new life I would like to upgrade it with a negative display but all I can find is polarized sheets in large sizes which I really do not want that much.
    Could some one donate me a small section - enough for one watch?
    Many many thanks.
    Adrian

I've just found this in ebay. Smart Polarising film sheet view material stresses 50mm | eBay

Would this be suitable for the neg display mod?
    TIA

Looking for g-2300 end piece adapters if anyone has some?

can we do trades here? like WTT? parts for parts?
    -Coi- instagram @kandyredcoi / Hidden Content

Hi, all

Newbie here...My G-Shock MTG900 is my favorite "every day" watch I've had for a few years, but a button cover(?) fell off a while ago and I never found it, or had a warranty for the watch so I couldn't just fix it. So now the mechanism for pushing the button is exposed for the "Adjust" function. Other than that, I still where the watch every day and it works perfect. I figure it's a long-shot, but that's the only missing part and it's kind of annoying. Thanks to anyone that can help.

P.S. Sorry if this is not how this thread operates! Additionally, if you need me to take a picture to see what I am talking about, I'll do so whenever I wrangle up a camera.
    Last edited by drocha94; October 29th, 2012 at 14:34. Reason: Side note

Quote Originally Posted by drocha94 View Post
    Hi, all

Newbie here...My G-Shock MTG900 is my favorite "every day" watch I've had for a few years, but a button cover(?) fell off a while ago and I never found it, or had a warranty for the watch so I couldn't just fix it. So now the mechanism for pushing the button is exposed for the "Adjust" function. Other than that, I still where the watch every day and it works perfect. I figure it's a long-shot, but that's the only missing part and it's kind of annoying. Thanks to anyone that can help.

P.S. Sorry if this is not how this thread operates! Additionally, if you need me to take a picture to see what I am talking about, I'll do so whenever I wrangle up a camera.

Welcome to the site from another newbie. If you still cant find a button, how about making one out of epoxy putty?

Not a bad idea. I would have never thought of that. If I can't find a replacement, I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thanks!

Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information