Parts Donation Thread - Page 25
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Parts Donation Thread

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Re: Parts Donation Thread

Hello people. I was wondering if anybosy here had a 927 module for a vintage Casio quattrograph.
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Collection:
    Omega Speedmaster Pro-861 (Circa 69-71) Thanks Eptaz
    Baume & Mercier Hamptom Milleis 18K Gold
    Cartier Pasha C - ETA 2892-A2
    Casio DW7000 Quattro Graph
    Vostok Europe K-3 Submarine-Black Face-243
    Benrus Crossover Electric-ESA 9158 (Circa 1970)
    Louis Rossel Automatic- A.S. 1986 ( Circa 1970 )
    Howard Size 12 PW
    Hamilton 975 Size 16 PW
    Hamilton Vantage Size 6 PW
    Illinois Size 0 PW
    Hyman Berge Private Label Size 10 PW
    Follow Me:
    Hidden Content

Hmm, I tried to post already but I'm on my phone and it didn't seem to work - apologies if this is a double post.

In short, this is my first post over here, since I'm mostly found in the Vostok forum (Vostoks are basically Russian manual analogue G-Shocks!), but I recently got a G-9000 and almost straight away lost a bezel screw.

If anyone has a bezel screw for a G-9000 Mudman, or even just knows where to find one, what size they are or what other watches (or other items, I've heard Nokias?) use similar screws, I'd really appreciate it.

I'm in the UK, and have checked Tiktox - they only sell them as part of a (thirty quid) refurb kit. Has anyone tried buying just screws from them?

Best wishes,
    Ben

By a miracle that has only happened to me twice (the other time with an utterly irreplaceable and very, very small watch movement screw), I have found the screw.

That said, I'm generally unhappy with the screws on my Mudman... they're very small, have a short threaded section (which is unnecessarily much narrower than the shaft), and worse of all... HAVE A CROSS HEAD (I won't try to specify which sort of cross head; they're too small and I usually get it wrong. They're all abominations in this day and age, anyway). So I will be looking into the possibility of finding suitable dimension cap head screws for an easy, but very nice mod. (These, for example, might make a very fancy alternative for the band screws - Pro-Bolt Titanium Tapered Socket Cap M1.6 x 8mm (DIS). The only downside is that they would effectively tap out the plastic screw holes, making the mod irreversible. Need to check dimensions as well...)

Cheers anyway,
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by benhudson View Post
    Hmm, I tried to post already but I'm on my phone and it didn't seem to work - apologies if this is a double post.

In short, this is my first post over here, since I'm mostly found in the Vostok forum (Vostoks are basically Russian manual analogue G-Shocks!), but I recently got a G-9000 and almost straight away lost a bezel screw.

If anyone has a bezel screw for a G-9000 Mudman, or even just knows where to find one, what size they are or what other watches (or other items, I've heard Nokias?) use similar screws, I'd really appreciate it.

I'm in the UK, and have checked Tiktox - they only sell them as part of a (thirty quid) refurb kit. Has anyone tried buying just screws from them?

Best wishes,
    Ben

Hi all, I'm looking for a keeper for a baby g BG-3000 any color will do.

does anyone have an extra strap keeper they don't mind parting with? Preferably black but I'll take any color.

thanks

looking for bullbars for either a 5600 or 6900. please let me know if you have a set that you don't want

thanks

Looking for a 1289 mod.....please....or any other module that might fit into a 6900

Desperately seeking a DW-8500 or DW-8400 Bezel!! If anyone could help I would be soooooooooo grateful!!!
    Yan Han Gung, Nor Han Yin: Whilst others walk the bow, I walk the string.

Extra GW7900B-1 Strap + Bezel

* Both in OK & USED Condition
    * No charge other than simply paying for SH fees, which should be $2.00 to ship it anywhere in the US.

I don't login here much so the fastest way to contact me is VIA email (brian.bored@gmail.com)

Quote Originally Posted by d0ink View Post
    Extra GW7900B-1 Strap + Bezel

* Both in OK & USED Condition
    * No charge other than simply paying for SH fees, which should be $2.00 to ship it anywhere in the US.

I don't login here much so the fastest way to contact me is VIA email (brian.bored@gmail.com)

Email sent ill take these off ur hands mate if ur willing to post to uk

cheers

Huw

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information