Parts Donation Thread - Page 3
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Parts Donation Thread

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Re: Parts Donation Thread

Needed:

Hi, I'm new, and have recently purchased a Casio W-50U. I had one as a kid and always loved it, and wanted to own one again. Unfortunately the seller of the watch didn't mention the bezel was cracked so...

I am after a bezel in good condition (no cracks!) if someone has one, or has a W50-U with a broken module but the case is in good order? Willing to cover postage costs etc. OR if someone has a mint complete W50U (or any other watch with the 643 module for that matter!) I have funds

Thanks
    Matt :thanks

GONE GONE GONE GONE!

I have a white dw-5600 bezel and band set and two dw-6900 bumpers, one chrome, one black to donate. thanks WUS. great thread.

email:
    bobbrown33@gmail.com (my newer email and easiest to get in touch with me on)
    Last edited by brownmajik; October 24th, 2010 at 15:30.
    GRAY TALON GROUP
    "As long as there is a single drop of water in my CamelBak, this will still be considered a maritime operation."

Offer
    :
    I have a G-2900 case to donate. No bezel/module/buttons. It could be useful for someone with a broken lug or something.

Request:
    I'd like to make a request for a module 240 and 2 (-) single-slot type screws.

I recently acquired a DW5000 case without the module and two screws. I was thinking of buying another classic for the parts but it would be so wrong to sacrifice a classic for another. So I hereby appeal for someone with a spare module & screws to help me restore this grandfather G.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Cockpit; December 28th, 2010 at 20:49.
    When the Going Gets Tough... Get a G-Shock!

Um just for the record...if someone tries to charge $50 for shipping on a donated item, thats super bad form. That kinda crap goes against the spirit of this thread and is totally uncool. If you can't be reasonable or feel like jerking members around, this is not the thread for you. You know who you are.
    GRAY TALON GROUP
    "As long as there is a single drop of water in my CamelBak, this will still be considered a maritime operation."

$3 postage and I will send this DW-002 to your door plus a fake-n-dead Casio. The DW-002 1289 module has LCD flaws, no light and no sound. I am pretty sure the circuit is good.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That fake module is scary good! I can't tell a difference and it looks better than the real one.

Anyone got one screw for the back cover on a DW-290. I adjusted the trimmer and in the process lost a screw. Would be glad to pay or trade for it. Thanks!

Is it one of those used on nearly all the G´s ? All tread, philips type? PM me your adress and i´ll tape one to a piece of paper and sen it to you...

anyone got any spare polarizing film, I'm getting my first G-Shock and I want to do a stealth mod. Thanks in advance

Done deal. Thanks WUS
    Last edited by G-Junkie; February 2nd, 2011 at 00:40.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information