Parts Donation Thread - Page 4
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Parts Donation Thread

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Re: Parts Donation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Jinx View Post
    anyone got any spare polarizing film, I'm getting my first G-Shock and I want to do a stealth mod. Thanks in advance
    Something easy to work with and easy to find...I popped out the lenses in a pair of 3-D glasses you get at the movie theater. The black ones that say Real 3-d. It's thicker than polarizing film, but easy to work with. Because of the thickness, you don't need to glue it down. I modded two watches with it last night (my first attempt at this) and they both came out great. You can see one example here:
    My First G...IT LIVES!!!!! (Some good pics)
    Hook 'Em!! Hidden Content Hidden Content

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post
    Something easy to work with and easy to find...I popped out the lenses in a pair of 3-D glasses you get at the movie theater. The black ones that say Real 3-d. It's thicker than polarizing film, but easy to work with. Because of the thickness, you don't need to glue it down. I modded two watches with it last night (my first attempt at this) and they both came out great. You can see one example here:
    My First G...IT LIVES!!!!! (Some good pics)
    Thanks for the tip but i don't quite get what you mean by "the black ones that say Real 3-d" the only 3D glasses i see are those red and blue ones.

Edit: nvm, i found a picture about what you are referring to. Thanks again, now I must go watch a movie
    Last edited by The Jinx; January 22nd, 2011 at 16:15.

If there is a theater near you, and a 3d movie showing, they usually have a recycling bucket that people throw their glasses away in. You might be able to ask someone that works there if they have a set that's been used. They might just give you a pair or two...worth a try.

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Does anyone have a G9000 bezel and strap? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I've got a red and black DW 003-4 that is not working. The bezel, straps, and case are all in pretty good shape, but something's wrong with the module. I'd be willing to swap it with anybody who has some spare DW 002 parts lying around. I really only need the top bezel piece, but 002 parts are so hard to come by, I'll take anything. Click my collection link in sig to see the model 003 I have if you're interested.

EDIT: PAS-400B Donated
    Last edited by Tsip85; February 6th, 2011 at 22:06. Reason: PAS-400B Donated

Bumb...adding to the list a Casio Tide Graph watch, model W-753. Not in great shape and I've never gotten it to work. I did try a new battery and parts of the display would come on, but I couldn't fiogure out whjat was wrong. Free to anyone who wants it for parts.

hye everyone...

i`m new here...

i`m looking for my DW6900 bezel..black and yellow colour ( 2 pcs )

mine is broken...

i`m from malaysia and hopefully looking for local seller or singapore..

easy for me to collect w/o postage..

feel free to email me : dirt_87@hotmail.com

thanx!

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f89/wtb...ml#post3686818

It's worth a shot I reckon. I ned a case for a GW-9000A. Have everything but the dang part that the band screws in to is broken.

I know this is a long shot but looking for one gold bezel screw to my dw-5400. I will pay.

LONG SHOT..... I am looking for a DW-5800 crystal, by any chance anyone has it in the parts bin? Used ok as long as it it still usable, thanks!

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information