Parts Donation Thread - Page 42
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Parts Donation Thread

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Re: Parts Donation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xevious View Post

I'm shy just *1* link of a proper fit, dammit. The bracelet has "S874DB" stamped on it. I have a feeling CASIO may have used this bracelet on more than one G-Shock model (the one shown is a G-2000D). I discovered that the bracelet is compatible with the DW-5000D and DW-5700D, despite not being a 100% design match. If anyone has a link they can spare from any of these older G-Shock models, please contact me for possible purchase. Thanks!
    yes, i have some spare parts of the bracelet from that same model you have. i took the links i needed from it, so you can have the other pieces of it. when i removed the links the bars kind of bent, but if careful, they can still be used. i live in maryland, how can i get them to you?

Want to see a gd400mb-1 with a positive display? Looking for adhesive backed polarizer film.

I have been a long time lurker on these forums. I thought someone here could help me out. I have had a 5600 for years, but just purchased at GD400mb-1 and have a plan for it!

When I bought it I knew I didn't like the negative display and want to switch it to a positive one. I just need the adhesive backed polarizing film... anyone have any extra?

If so, I will take pictures of the whole process and the finished project for everyone here. Thanks!!!

I used the polarised lens from a pair of disposable 3d glasses from a cinema. I just got the rotation right and cut it to the right size and it worked perfectly. I secured it with tape at the edges and the bezel holds it in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedoragami View Post
    Want to see a gd400mb-1 with a positive display? Looking for adhesive backed polarizer film.

I have been a long time lurker on these forums. I thought someone here could help me out. I have had a 5600 for years, but just purchased at GD400mb-1 and have a plan for it!

When I bought it I knew I didn't like the negative display and want to switch it to a positive one. I just need the adhesive backed polarizing film... anyone have any extra?

If so, I will take pictures of the whole process and the finished project for everyone here. Thanks!!!

Wow, that's a pretty easy fix. I was worried it wouldn't look clean using tape or some other weak adhesive.

Any suggestions what movie to see?

Hey guys,

My fathers just got from somebody a Mudman Five eye GW9000, but he has an issue on the buttons, a few of them had small holes, kind of hard to explain.

anyway, he got inside some silicon inside and he fixed it in some way, but I see here there are a lot of people who mod their watches.
    So if somebody moded their mudman and has spare buttons without use (the ones on the exterior case), please contact me, shippment + a beer is guaranteed!

Cheers

RANGEMAN MANUAL...
    Users Guide, send me P&H and its yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nylon NATION Co-Conspirator
    Lug Hole Loyalist
    Chamfer Line Inspector

I'm always looking for spare parts, or broken G's (some models) to fix up or salvage parts out of.

Currently looking for GA100/GA110/DW6900 parts. Mostly dials for the 6900 but any parts work.

Shoot me a PM, thanks!

Hi,

Looking for a replacement band/strap to suit a GA110.

Current band is "gloss" black finish, but as this watch is mostly being worn by my son now, (who treats it with no respect - as befitting a G-Shock), I'd be happy to replace it with anything that will fit for now and source a new replacement band and bezel, (Yes he's damaged that too), to put aside for when he decides to return this watch to me someday...
    I'm in Australia and happy to pay a reasonable amount to cover shipping etc.
    So many watches, so little time...

Hidden Content

Looking for a bezel and strap for a dw-6900/6600

All pay for it if I have to!

Offering free: used combi bracelet for the GW-M5600. Years ago, when I first got my M5600, I replaced the standard resin bracelet with the combi bracelet. Since then, the clasp and one of the metal half-links has gotten badly scuffed from desk diving. I cut the plastic bumper off the clasp and sanded the paint off and wore it that way for a year or so. Recently, I reinstalled the original resin bracelet, and find that I don't mind it at all. So the bracelet is sitting in pieces (was going to repaint the clasp). Still have a few brand new, unused links from the bracelet from when I sized it. Anyway, all yours for the price of postage from Canada, postal code M6P 2P5.
    CristiRD likes this.

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Thread Information