Parts Donation Thread - Page 46
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Parts Donation Thread

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Re: Parts Donation Thread

Hi Crowned
    try Tiktox.com they seem to have everything g-shock in the strap department.

Hi crowned
    just realised I hit the wrong reply button.
    I'll repeat myself here, try tiktox.com they may have them.

near Manhattan... Status: Entering phase three.

I ended up with a G-Shock MRG-120 watch with metal bracelet... and the seller skewed the size in the details. The bracelet is too small!

I could have sworn that there was a post somewhere on WUS that told of a substitute, but I can't for the life of me find it.

Here is what the watch looks like:

The links are kind of small, so I'm thinking I might need 2 of them. Anyone know where I can source some? Thanks!!

EDIT: Timing is everything. Found a couple of links from a Japanese seller on eBay!
    Last edited by xevious; October 17th, 2016 at 18:49.
    In rotation: Citizen Attesa ATV53-2834, Eco Drives | Omega Seamaster | CASIO: TW-7000, MRG-220, RevMan, G-2000D, DW-5700ML, GW-9100 | Seiko SKA-413, SBPG001

Hi guys - Hoping a kind soul can help...

I recently lost the mode (bottom left) button from my beloved PRG-70T. I've been in touch with CASIO and PacParts in the US but they were unable to help as the watch and parts are discontinued. Does anyone have spare PRG-70 buttons, or even a defunct PRG-70 to share? Any ideas which models have the same mode button or ideas where I could get one? Would be happy to reimburse any shipping costs.

Many thanks!

Name:  Protrek_PRG-70T (2).jpg
Views: 139
Size:  52.5 KB

Hi, I have recently purchased a used DW-8200 and looking forward to refurbish and use it. However when I received it, I realised that it had a missing part. I have attached the pictures, its the golden color ring. Hope the seniors here will be able to enlighten me what is this part called, and where can i purchase a replacement piece from. Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

Anyone know where I can get protector screws for my dw9052? Had one fall out and now the protector is just flopping around. It's my go to work watch, HELP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shocked5272 View Post
    Anyone know where I can get protector screws for my dw9052? Had one fall out and now the protector is just flopping around. It's my go to work watch, HELP!!!
    Take a look at this recent thread below, especially the links in Mike K.'s post. If the "protector" you're talking about is one of the 4 "rubber bits" at the lugs, you can safely remove those along with the screws. new DW-9052 aquisition,should the grey rubber bits come off to look more DW-8400ish?

looking for a DW-6900 gasket/0-ring. pack parts has no eta on one.
    I am responsible for what I say, not your Hidden Content to comprehend.

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by kubr1ck Hidden Content
    the benevolent caretaker of a halfway house for recovering G-Shocks.

The DW5000D has a steel bracelet. I think the DW5000BL has the same bracelet. I'm looking for 1 or more extra links. Will pay. I searched the thread but didn't see any posts. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fergfour View Post
    The DW5000D has a steel bracelet. I think the DW5000BL has the same bracelet. I'm looking for 1 or more extra links. Will pay. I searched the thread but didn't see any posts. Thanks!

Hi, I have one link, but i live in Indonesia, you can contact me on e-mail: hasyimashari666@yahoo.com
    Last edited by sh_xguitar; January 2nd, 2017 at 16:11.

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Thread Information