Parts Donation Thread - Page 49
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Parts Donation Thread

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Re: Parts Donation Thread

Anyone stateside have a set of 4 Brazilian DW5600c bezel screws and/or a Brazilian DW5700c bezel and strap they would be willing to flip? Thank you for looking.

Anyone in need of some dw5500 modules? A red and a green negative display. Unless I can figure out how to rig them to fit in a 5600 they'll be taking up space.

Please disregard this, I figured out a use for them after all. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Fergfour View Post
    Anyone in need of some dw5500 modules? A red and a green negative display. Unless I can figure out how to rig them to fit in a 5600 they'll be taking up space.
    jzoo likes this.

I could really use a black resin band keeper for a SGW-100. Can only find an entire band on pacparts. $13 for the band and $12 for shipping. I'm willing to pay but would prefer to get just the keeper cheaper (see what I did there? lol). Thanks in advance for replies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello, not sure if I need to introduce myself. I'm new here, just joined. I came across an amazing find, a lost treasure of Casio watches and NOS parts. This is 100% amazing, I am blown away and overwhelmed. I joined to offer help to vintage Casio watch builders and re-builders. Please understand that this is 100s if not 1000s of vintage Casio parts. I want to help others rebuild their watches. I'm just beginning to understand what I actually have. There is so much it's been a lot of hours just sorting. I'm sure there are many here who could help me with advise and knowledge on circa 1980s Casio watches. I have learned a lot myself in the last week but I have so many questions still. I can post pictures, most NOS part are in the original packaging.

In need is a Casio TS-1000 module (215) in working condition (lights, clear digits and sound).

THX!

Parts Donation Thread

I have a DW 6800 that has been marvelous. But I cannot find a bezel cover or case, and without being worn the bands cracked in my hand....today. The module, though, is running stronger than unobtainium (or adamantium?). I would like to search for parts and put it together...but I have only tried occasionally looking if it would fit somewhere else. If anyone wants the module 1288, just cover the shipping.

Jorge tz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JorgeT; 4 Weeks Ago at 23:06.

Looking for some case back screws for my world cup edition that got misplaced during a battery change. Using Module 3781 if that helps. I'm not sure if all Casio's use the same screws and don't want to get the wrong size and risk threading them. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    So many watches, so little time...

Hidden Content

Name:  IMG_20170531_124852.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  605.6 KB
    Does anyone have this screw? I misplaced mine and local Casio part center said that it is not in production anymore. the part is from GD-350, flap/wing screw. I only need one. Thanks for reading.

I got a Casiotron TRN-02 with a too small bracelet.

Anyone have extra links or a compatible bracelet or strap?

18mm lugs, 16mm links.

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Phreddo; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:14.
    When there is doubt, there is no doubt.

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast