Parts Donation Thread - Page 7
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Parts Donation Thread

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Re: Parts Donation Thread

Looking for:

bezel and band for gw-201-6jf snake killer

mint condition.

Can pm me if you have one to let go? Or happen to see post somewhere that for sale or anything.

Thank you

looking for a DW-003 bezel! its starting to crumble! glue wont work anymore!
    Name:  gshock 087.jpg
Views: 937
Size:  861.5 KB
    ..........................................i dont like my solar to be "M".................................................. ....................Hidden Content

How attached are you to this watch?
    Hook 'Em!! Hidden Content Hidden Content

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post
    How attached are you to this watch?
    pm sent
    ..........................................i dont like my solar to be "M".................................................. ....................Hidden Content

May i ask you guys where can i find a DW-6600/DW-6900 EL button? The one with the G on it.
    Can someone plese post a video of how to make that button? Im new here..

I have buttons from a G-2900 and can provide the spring/2 o rings/washer/and C clip if necessary as well. I also have the module sans the alarm spring from the same watch, it's more of a stack of plates than a module really, but it's working fine I believe. Have the light button too. Got the Bezel/body too of course, but the crystal is pretty scratched up and crappy. Would just need a $1 or two for US shipping in a small bubble envelope (won't ship in plain envelope, stuff can get broke or fall out) for one or more buttons or the other stuff mentioned.

I am desperately seeking just one of the 4 side buttons for a G-2300, G-2300B or G-2310 ect. (I think they are all the same side buttons in this series). I have the C clip, spring, washer, and o rings, just need the darn button as one of mine broke where the steel post attaches to the button and I'm really bummed about it as I loved my G-2300B. I'll take a whole dead G-2300 series if need be, but just need that darn button. Please help if you can.
    Last edited by Marlinaholic; April 17th, 2011 at 05:27.

some more parts that just take away room in the watch part drawer.

- No G, but anyways... A Casio W 85, Module 1072. Works fine, but one lug is broken. Strap is included.
    - Strap from a silver metallic Codename DW 8800. No strap keeper, a little fizzy at the edge, but works
    - a blue strap off of a DW 069, also used on the 9000 series. No keeper, wear and tear
    - a BROWN bezel off of a DW 056/5600. small crackslittle resin parts missing at the right side screw holes. But if you are despereately looking for a bezel in brown.. for teh costs of a stamp it´s yours.

all free if you cover the (true) shipping expenses.

good day! i'm trying to revive a dw6700 "skyforce" watch its missing a couple of bezel screws and a caseback screw also, dont know if theyre a universal size and i can steal one from another g shock or not any info will help or if anyone has any spares i have the money

Cheers!

near Manhattan... Status: The ship has left orbit.

I'm looking for a Module 242, which appeared in a number of early 1980's Casio solar watches, some of which were very close to G-Shock ruggedness. As an alternative, I'd settle for a module 548. I'm not completely sure it will work out for the case, but initial investigation looks hopeful. If the 548 module fails the test, I'll return it. Or... if someone is really good with troubleshooting module problems (my 242), I'd greatly appreciate a diagnostic!
    In rotation: Citizen Attesa ATV53-2834, Eco Drives | Omega Seamaster | CASIO: TW-7000, MRG-1, G-2000D, DW-5700D, DW-5700ML, GW-M5600BC, GW-9000MB | Seiko SKA-413, SBPG001

im looking for some dw6900ms-1 bezel screws, there a bit darker than normal 6900 screws, also any bezels/straps for a 6900 and a ga110
    willing to pay

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast