Parts Donation Thread
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Parts Donation Thread

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Parts Donation Thread

Hello all,

This is the Parts Donation Thread for the WUS G-Shock forum. Credit goes to DimitrisRHO for the idea and a big thank-you for tribe125 and Sjors for giving us their blessing. This is an experimental idea, so please read the rules so we can keep this nice and organized!

Quote Originally Posted by DimitrisRHO View Post
    Why dont we make a sticky thread where we can write what we need or what we have to offer to our big G-Shock community from older G parts that we dont need?
    Many probably have a broken G that they dont use any more, from which another G might needs just a minor part.
    One can use a whole module, or just a caseback screw, a caseback with the alarm buzzer, a case, or just a push-button or a bezel.
    Just like organ donation.
    So remember, your dead G can give life to another G

Rules

This is a thread for you to donate spare parts you may have in order to help out your fellow enthusiast complete a restoration or mod. It is NOT intended for FS ads or discussion. You can also list items you are looking for.

1. List the items you are willing to donate, with a brief description. Photos are optional.
    2. You are allowed to ask a small amount of money to cover your postage costs, but please keep in mind this is not about making profit. If you want to sell your item for more than the cost of postage, consider the Sales forum.
    3. Keep all discussions and questions to Private Messages, please. No "I'll take it" or "You got PM" posts. Thank-you posts are allowed
    4. Be sure to update your listing when each item has been claimed or is gone.

:thanks
    Last edited by sl8763; October 3rd, 2010 at 06:37.
    1onehandwill likes this.
    Simon

WTB - More wrists Hidden Content

Re: Parts Donation Thread

Offering:

GW-500A for parts. The module died on me for some reason and I wasn't able to resurrect it. It's missing the battery and the alarm spring. No strap keeper. The LCD has a strange "burn" mark in the center (I got it like this) but at one point the watch was fully functional with EL and atomic sync. The strap, buckle, case, and crystal are all in very good condition. I can part this out if people only need certain things.

G-2500 strap in black, complete with buckle and keeper. I put this watch on a Zulu-type so I don't need the original.

Pictures and possibly more to come when I get a chance.
    Last edited by sl8763; September 22nd, 2010 at 16:45.
    Simon

Offering:

I don't have that many G-Shock parts on hand but I'm willing to offer a G-2500 velcro strap with flame design, slightly faded color.

Q: Is it okay to also request for parts here?
    Looking for module 2266 LCD panel.Hidden Content

Yup!
    Simon

Moderator G-Shock Forum

Here is a AW-560 housing and module (380) waiting for somebody.
    Module is running fine, all screws are present.
    Bezel and strap are gone...

Dial is of the whole lume dial variancy.

Link to picture from My G-shock.com

http://mygshock.com/2009/10/25/aw-56...shock-on-50gs/
    Last edited by d2mac; September 25th, 2010 at 00:43.

I have a GW-1200BA. The metal pin on the clasp has fallen out after many years of taking off my watch. I was wondering if any one had a new clasp from any of the metal banded watches of that style or has a replacement pin for my watch. Please help. I haven't been able to wear my watch for a while since this ridiculously small piece has fallen off my watch.

neil

I have a DW-8200 & DW-9050 module.A complete white DW-8200 bezel/strap.A DW-9050 strap.A DW-6900 plastic buckle.

Needing a G-2500 LCD part only because somehow mine broke.
    Mine was the amber color but im more than willing to accept the green one.
    I still have that velcro strap to offer in case anyone want it for his/her G-2500 or even other models.

Thanks.
    Looking for module 2266 LCD panel.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by sl8763 View Post
    Offering:

GW-500A for parts. The module died on me for some reason and I wasn't able to resurrect it. It's missing the battery and the alarm spring. No strap keeper. The LCD has a strange "burn" mark in the center (I got it like this) but at one point the watch was fully functional with EL and atomic sync. The strap, buckle, case, and crystal are all in very good condition. I can part this out if people only need certain things.

G-2500 strap in black, complete with buckle and keeper. I put this watch on a Zulu-type so I don't need the original.

Pictures and possibly more to come when I get a chance.

Can I please have the G-2500 strap ?

And for anyone that needs I have the " wings " from a DW-9000, my cousin likes it without them.
    Not Enough Time !

Mike!

As a request, I need a bezel for a DW-6000. I do not know if I can obtain a strap as well; would be a bonus.

I have obtained a G-3011 today with a dodgy module (fading display) but other parts up for grabs if required. If not I will carry on wearing it!
    -=JohnnyBlazE=-
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast