Poorman's Frogman DW-295 World Tour - Page 4
Like Tree1939Likes

Thread: Poorman's Frogman DW-295 World Tour

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 616
  1. #31
    Member Piowa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    5,482

    Re: Poorman's Frogman DW-295 World Tour

    We still have 2 places.

    Looks like Germany and Brazil are leading the pack. Just like in football. 8-)
    But what about USA?

    0. Piowa, Warsaw, Poland
    1. Crater, Ljubljana, Slovenia
    2. Gripmaster, Munich, Germany
    3. D2mac, Luebeck, Germany
    4. RHJones, Mainz, Germany
    5. CAPF2005, Celso, Bahia, Brazil
    6.
    DiG11, São Paulo, Brazil
    7. Pachoe, Bogotá D.C., Colombia
    8. Shaggy 2002, Claymont, DE, USA
    9. JonL, NYC, USA
    10. Knives and Lint, New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA
    11. Chrisek, Honolulu, Hawai
    12. Pietervn, Sydney, Australia,
    13.
    14.
    15. G-fob, Raincouver, Canada

    Cheers, Piowa

  2. #32
    Member CAPF2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    308

    Re: Poorman's Frogman DW-295 World Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by DiG11 View Post
    Why not another stop at Brazil?

    DiG11, São Paulo, Brazil
    Very different and interesting places. Good idea. Starting São Paulo and ending in Salvador, Bahia, in the warm water beaches.


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    Rolex Submariner 16610
    Rolex GMT Master I Pepsi
    Omega Speedmaster Day Date
    Orient Poseidon
    Zixen Trimix 44mm
    Omega Planet Ocean
    Oris TT1 Diver

  3. #33
    Member gripmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mostly Mountains
    Posts
    2,736

    Re: Poorman's Frogman DW-295 World Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by Piowa View Post
    We still have 2 places.

    Looks like Germany and Brazil are leading the pack. Just like in football. 8-)
    But what about USA?

    0. Piowa, Warsaw, Poland
    1. Crater, Ljubljana, Slovenia
    2. Gripmaster, Munich, Germany
    3. D2mac, Luebeck, Germany
    4. RHJones, Mainz, Germany
    5. CAPF2005, Celso, Bahia, Brazil
    6.
    DiG11, São Paulo, Brazil
    7. Pachoe, Bogotá D.C., Colombia
    8. Shaggy 2002, Claymont, DE, USA
    9. JonL, NYC, USA
    10. Knives and Lint, New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA
    11. Chrisek, Honolulu, Hawai
    12. Pietervn, Sydney, Australia,
    13.
    14.
    15. G-fob, Raincouver, Canada

    Cheers, Piowa
    And no one in UK?? Come on jolly british old chaps!!!

  4. #34
    Member Crater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    4,615

    Re: Poorman's Frogman DW-295 World Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by gripmaster View Post
    And no one in UK?? Come on jolly british old chaps!!!
    And Malaysia, Singapore or Indonesia, that part of the world isn't covered yet... let's go

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Wamberal, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    74

    Re: Poorman's Frogman DW-295 World Tour

    Count me in.

    AMEC, Wamberal, Australia.
    Crater and gripmaster like this.

  6. #36
    Member Piowa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    5,482

    Re: Poorman's Frogman DW-295 World Tour

    List is full

    0. Piowa, Warsaw, Poland
    1. Crater, Ljubljana, Slovenia
    2. Gripmaster, Munich, Germany
    3. D2mac, Luebeck, Germany
    4. RHJones, Mainz, Germany
    5. CAPF2005, Celso, Bahia, Brazil
    6.
    DiG11, São Paulo, Brazil
    7. Pachoe, Bogotá D.C., Colombia
    8. Shaggy 2002, Claymont, DE, USA
    9. JonL, NYC, USA
    10. Knives and Lint, New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA
    11. Onrypt, Oklahoma, USA
    12. Chrisek, Honolulu, Hawai
    13. AMEC, Wamberal, Australia
    14. Pietervn, Sydney, Australia
    15. G-fob, Raincouver, Canada

    Cheers, Piowa
    Last edited by Piowa; November 16th, 2014 at 10:29.

  7. #37
    Member Crater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    4,615

    Re: Poorman's Frogman DW-295 World Tour

    Nice ratio of continents I think, good selection

    It will be really interesting to see the watch you held in your hand just a while ago in completly diffrent country and continent

    Maybe there should be few guidelines which things we have to photograph this watch with?

    Your country famous newspaper, most common car, countries famous monument etc. and then Piowa makes a collage of all photos. Same but diffrent things around the world.
    Last edited by Crater; November 16th, 2014 at 16:44.
    Marrin and Piowa like this.

  8. #38
    Member Piowa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    5,482

    Re: Poorman's Frogman DW-295 World Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by Crater View Post
    Maybe there should be few guidelines which things we have to photograph this watch with?
    Your country famous newspaper, most common car, countries famous monument etc. and then Piowa makes a collage of all photos. Same but diffrent things around the world.
    I like your idea with collage, but I prefer to keep it "freestyle". Just post pictures and I can do the collage.

    My DW-295 gained 6 or 7 seconds in 4 and half days. Are all of you still interested?
    8-)

    My photos coming very soon.

    Cheers, Piowa

    Crater, please PM me your address.

  9. #39
    Member gripmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mostly Mountains
    Posts
    2,736

    Re: Poorman's Frogman DW-295 World Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by Piowa View Post
    I like your idea with collage, but I prefer to keep it "freestyle". Just post pictures and I can do the collage.

    My DW-295 gained 6 or 7 seconds in 4 and half days. Are all of you still interested?
    8-)

    My photos coming very soon.

    Cheers, Piowa

    Crater, please PM me your address.
    luckily most of us have another watch to use for being on time....

    oh worldtour is starting? wow!
    Crater and Piowa like this.

  10. #40
    Member Piowa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    5,482

    Re: Poorman's Frogman DW-295 World Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by gripmaster View Post
    oh worldtour is starting?
    Yes, the World Tour is starting. I just had to take some pictures and I will send the watch to Crater.

    Cheers, Piowa
    Crater and CAPF2005 like this.

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. The HMT World Tour????
      By fatehbajwa in forum Affordable watches
      Replies: 65
      Last Post: February 10th, 2015, 20:32
    2. Replies: 0
      Last Post: April 10th, 2013, 13:15
    3. Possible world tour
      By Daboryder in forum Affordable watches
      Replies: 148
      Last Post: January 25th, 2013, 09:55
    4. FS: Casio Frogman GW225A-1 - $295
      By razcob in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: March 28th, 2008, 01:50
    5. WOW. World Poker Tour
      By Broker in forum Breitling
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: September 20th, 2007, 23:55

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
     

    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2