Tiktox website down - Page 10
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Tiktox website down

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Re: Tiktox website down

Just though I'd update you folks. I've had a lovely email exchange with one of Keith's sons, Marcus. It arose form a recent order I placed. I made him aware of this thread and he has just read it, and the whole family was very moved by all the great tributes paid to his dad.

Although, in his own words, his dad was a bugger for not delegating (!), he is picking up the reigns and will be keeping the business ticking over in the mean time. He is hopeful that a Casio enthusiast, a friend of the family, will be managing the business in due course...
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

Hidden Content

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER...

Quote Originally Posted by StephenWatch View Post
    Just though I'd update you folks. I've had a lovely email exchange with one of Keith's sons, Marcus. It arose form a recent order I placed. I made him aware of this thread and he has just read it, and the whole family was very moved by all the great tributes paid to his dad.

Although, in his own words, his dad was a bugger for not delegating (!), he is picking up the reigns and will be keeping the business ticking over in the mean time. He is hopeful that a Casio enthusiast, a friend of the family, will be managing the business in due course...
    That's nice to hear. Good news for everyone. Thanks for sharing with us.

near Manhattan... Status: Entering phase three.

Thanks for that tidbit of info, StephenWatch. I'm very glad to know that Marcus has become aware of how much his father had a positive impact on the G-Shock watch enthusiast community and that he is sorely missed.

Marcus, if you ever have any questions about G-Shock model particulars, please feel free to post on the WUS G-Shock sub forum. This site gets a lot of views and I'm sure that knowledgeable people would be happy to assist! We're very thankful that you're continuing Keith's tradition. Hopefully you can manage things to keep it going for as long as you're able. It's a crucial watch parts site for G-Shock enthusiasts throughout Europe and as a supplement to folks in the USA (we do have PacParts, but they are limited!). I know I speak for everyone else here -- we really hope you're able to keep your head high through this trying time. I'm sure your father would be so moved and appreciative that you're helping to keep his fine business alive.
    In rotation: Citizen Attesa ATV53-2834, Eco Drives | Omega Seamaster | CASIO: TW-7000, MRG-220, RevMan, G-2000D, DW-5700ML, GW-9100 | Seiko SKA-413, SBPG001

Quote Originally Posted by xevious View Post
    Thanks for that tidbit of info, StephenWatch. I'm very glad to know that Marcus has become aware of how much his father had a positive impact on the G-Shock watch enthusiast community and that he is sorely missed.

Marcus, if you ever have any questions about G-Shock model particulars, please feel free to post on the WUS G-Shock sub forum. This site gets a lot of views and I'm sure that knowledgeable people would be happy to assist! We're very thankful that you're continuing Keith's tradition. Hopefully you can manage things to keep it going for as long as you're able. It's a crucial watch parts site for G-Shock enthusiasts throughout Europe and as a supplement to folks in the USA (we do have PacParts, but they are limited!). I know I speak for everyone else here -- we really hope you're able to keep your head high through this trying time. I'm sure your father would be so moved and appreciative that you're helping to keep his fine business alive.
    very well said. these last updates found a soft spot and a tissue was located. (not needed, i am manly...ok, 1 needed)
    xevious, busmatt and CanonMan like this.
    I am responsible for what I say, not your Hidden Content to comprehend.

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by kubr1ck Hidden Content
    the benevolent caretaker of a halfway house for recovering G-Shocks.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by kubr1ck Hidden Content
    And the grand rehabilitator strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenWatch View Post

so good to hear that it will continue on! i do have to agree tho, he did seem more frustrated and overwhelmed as the years went on. def. not a one man job!

good luck with it all marcus! looking fwd to putting some more order through and as said, if you get stuck we're more than happy to help! :)
    Steelerswit and bncrpt like this.

Definitely second all the above.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

Quote Originally Posted by watchvids View Post
    I bought a GWG-1000DC strap & bezel from TikTox yesterday. I'm a soon to be GWG owner as the first one is still on the way and have not used Tiktox previously. Actually I did not even realize there was this sort of sad news related to the shop. I just stumbled on the strap & bezel from Google search and bought it. Let's see how long it takes to ship & arrive to Finland.
    Seems as if we put our orders in about the same time, my order for a GW5000 strap arrived today ( 3 days ), so it seems as if TikTox is running as Keith would like and my GW-M5610 now sports a nice comfy strap . Hope your strap arrives soon.

Hi Guys, it's Marcus here. Keith's son.

Thanks again for your kind words it is good to know that my Dad got on so well with all of you.
    I hope you don't mind but I'm taking up your offer for help regarding an enquiry we have had at Tiktox. A chap has asked if he have "have a strap for a Casio MRW-S300H Watch" Band Nr.: 10452257.

Now I can't see this particular description amongst all of the straps that we have but looking at some of our stock there do seem to be some that look very similar & I know that Dad would sometimes recommend one from another model knowing it would fit? Would any of you know if straps from a particular range would fit this request?

Thanks again & sorry if it's a silly question!
    busmatt and Phreddo like this.

Moderator G-Shock Forum

Hallo Markus,

Welcome to the G-Shock craze!
    Nice to see you taking over!

What i found so far it seems the strap is unique for the MRW-S300H.

Other shops say:
    Casio 8740-1060519

I hope that helps a bit.

I have one of those at home and may cross-check if there are compatible bands used in other lower end analogs.

All the best for your business!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiktox2 View Post
    Hi Guys, it's Marcus here. Keith's son.

Thanks again for your kind words it is good to know that my Dad got on so well with all of you.
    I hope you don't mind but I'm taking up your offer for help regarding an enquiry we have had at Tiktox. A chap has asked if he have "have a strap for a Casio MRW-S300H Watch" Band Nr.: 10452257.

Now I can't see this particular description amongst all of the straps that we have but looking at some of our stock there do seem to be some that look very similar & I know that Dad would sometimes recommend one from another model knowing it would fit? Would any of you know if straps from a particular range would fit this request?

Thanks again & sorry if it's a silly question!
    xevious likes this.
    You see no pictures in my post?
    Photobucket decided to lock my pics behind a 40$/month prescription service.
    I used their services since 2009 so the most of my old threads have Photobucket pics inside.
    If you stumble across one of those threads and want to see the pic, PM me and i will re-attach it.
    What can we learn from all the lost information?
    1. never thrust cloud services
    2. always keep control of your data

Hello Marcus.

Nice to see you.

Hope all is well as it can be.

I'll probably be ordering a strap off you next week :)
    G-Shock GW-M5610, Timex Waterbury, Sony SW3
    Hidden Content

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information