Tiktox website down - Page 11
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Tiktox website down

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Re: Tiktox website down

Quote Originally Posted by Tiktox2 View Post
    Hi Guys, it's Marcus here. Keith's son.

Thanks again for your kind words it is good to know that my Dad got on so well with all of you.
    I hope you don't mind but I'm taking up your offer for help regarding an enquiry we have had at Tiktox. A chap has asked if he have "have a strap for a Casio MRW-S300H Watch" Band Nr.: 10452257.

Now I can't see this particular description amongst all of the straps that we have but looking at some of our stock there do seem to be some that look very similar & I know that Dad would sometimes recommend one from another model knowing it would fit? Would any of you know if straps from a particular range would fit this request?

Thanks again & sorry if it's a silly question!

I told you there will be a TikToxII.

Quote Originally Posted by Epal2Apol View Post
    It's far much cheaper. I bought two from them earlier this year. I hope they will going to establish a new one, probably TikToxII.

Thanks again for your kind words it is good to know that my Dad got on so well with all of you.
    I hope you don't mind but I'm taking up your offer for help regarding an enquiry we have had at Tiktox. A chap has asked if he have "have a strap for a Casio MRW-S300H Watch" Band Nr.: 10452257.

Now I can't see this particular description amongst all of the straps that we have but looking at some of our stock there do seem to be some that look very similar & I know that Dad would sometimes recommend one from another model knowing it would fit? Would any of you know if straps from a particular range would fit this request?

Thanks again & sorry if it's a silly question!
    From Amazon UK if there is any info here that helps

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

Thanks again for your kind words it is good to know that my Dad got on so well with all of you
    Hey Marcus, welcome to our little mad world!!

It's really nice to see your Dad's legacy being continued, we would all have missed it that's for sure

Some of the guys here have vast knowledge, some like me not so, but we all like to help if we can so don't worry if you have what seems like a random question because someone might just know the answer!

Best of luck with Tiktox!

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk
    A watch is for life, not just for the WRUW thread!

Moderator G-Shock Forum

Checked the watch at home:
    The MRWs strap is 18mm/25mm and not used on any other Casio i own.
    However, other 18mm casio straps should work, too.
    One of my "ersatz"-suggestions with slightly other strap decor is the MRW-200H strap. :)

Quote Originally Posted by d2mac View Post
    Hallo Markus,

Welcome to the G-Shock craze!
    Nice to see you taking over!

What i found so far it seems the strap is unique for the MRW-S300H.

Other shops say:
    Casio 8740-1060519

I hope that helps a bit.

I have one of those at home and may cross-check if there are compatible bands used in other lower end analogs.

All the best for your business!
    soulbridgemedia and kcohS-G like this.
    You see no pictures in my post?
    Photobucket decided to lock my pics behind a 40$/month prescription service.
    I used their services since 2009 so the most of my old threads have Photobucket pics inside.
    If you stumble across one of those threads and want to see the pic, PM me and i will re-attach it.
    What can we learn from all the lost information?
    1. never thrust cloud services
    2. always keep control of your data

Quote Originally Posted by Pagant View Post
    Seems as if we put our orders in about the same time, my order for a GW5000 strap arrived today ( 3 days ), so it seems as if TikTox is running as Keith would like and my GW-M5610 now sports a nice comfy strap . Hope your strap arrives soon.
    Strap & bezel arrived yesterday. Speedy dispatch and typical 7 day (5 business days) delivery time to Finland. Nothing bad to say about Tiktox! Happy GWG owner here :)

So very sad to read of Keith's passing. I dealt with him on a number of occasions - he was a lovely chap to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble for him. A sad loss not only for his family, but also for our Casio and G-Shock community. Great to see that Marcus is taking up the reins - wishing you all the very best.

Still catching up on some of the threads since my absence from the forum. Didn't know this happened... Here's my belayed condolences to the Rose family. Keith will be greatly missed! As one of the two major Casio/G-Shock parts suppliers for Europe and America, the enthusiasts community here is no doubt impacted emotionally. But for sure, we have enough knowledge base here to help whatever little we can as evidenced in last 2 pages in this thread. I wish wholeheartedly that Marcus will continue his dad's legacy and great business for many years to come! Whatever you need, you have our support here!
    GaryK30 likes this.
    "Entre los individuos, como entre las naciones, el respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz." - Benito Juárez
    (Among individuals, as among nations, respect for the rights of others is peace.)

I just received my first order from Tiktox since Keith's passing... and I got the same great products and services from them. I hope they are successful.

hello all

I am a dealer in spares - mainly for Seiko. But I also have a significant Casio/Gshock stock. I import mainly.
    me and Keith did some business together - I happened to buy 500+ straps from him this year, mainly older casio models, as he felt he wanted to concentrate on G Shock.
    I also used Keith to supply my customers when I was out of stock and helped him occasionally this way myself.
    He told me a few months ago he was selling - citing stress as a major reason, something, being in the same line, I can well understand. He offered me the business for a very good price but I cited one major problem - Keith was an official Casio stockist - and I am not. Casio are very selective and a pre-condition to becoming a Casio dealer (and hence having access to supply chains) is that one must own a bricks and mortar shop - they do not sign up online sellers. So logically, Keith's business could only be of interest to a Casio dealer or someone who owns a b and m shop. I could be wrong and perhaps Casio will sign up the new owner - this would have to be checked out, I suspect not though unless the buyer has a real shop.
    Keith had a phenomenal number of parts in stock - and I would be very interested to see if his brother/new owner is able to replenish existing stock and buy in for new models - something that Keith did brilliantly well. he was also a fine photographer judging by his site.
    I was also shocked to learn that Keith had died - I had no idea he was as old as 69, esp as he had decided to sell the business.
    Anyway my condolences to his family and I do hope the Tiktox can move forward in a way that Keith would have wished.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread Information