What You Have Incoming 2017? - Page 3
Like Tree1560Likes

Thread: What You Have Incoming 2017?

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Re: What You Have Incoming 2017?

Gulmaster - Not sure if it will show up in '16 or '17 so I posted in both threads.

From zero Swiss watches to two incoming. Hamilton Thin-O-Matic 38mm auto and Glycine Combat Sub auto. Can't wait!
    Marrin and Rocat like this.
    Citizen, Seiko, Casio.

I will have 7 squares by years end. I have a list of roughly 7 more to get.

snagged this NIB off the bay for a steal, it didnt last long on the new listings~

Marrin, Skeptical, Phreddo and 1 others like this.
    I am responsible for what I say, not your inability to comprehend.

Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Trandy View Post
    Hopefully this will be here before 2017......it's on the way from Spain right now:
    I want to get the PRG600 with the green nylon strap. I love it how it's basically a baby PRX8000
    Rocat likes this.

I saw this in the in-flight catalog on a short hop from Tokyo to Taipei yesterday. Was about to pull the trigger on it but the on board duty free shop had closed by then. It's quite different from Seiko's other solar models. Hopefully it'll still be available the next time I take an ANA flight in 2017.

The only G-Shock that I want is a Mudmaster. I tried it on while in Tokyo but just couldn't get myself to buy it even though the price was very attractive. Maybe 2017 will be the year that I finally buy one.
    Rocat, JSM9872, JohnQFord and 3 others like this.

Forgot that I'm also planning on putting together a DW5030 from an old DW5600 and DW5030 case center/case back from Pacparts after I get home in a few days. Can't wait to get that project started!
    JSM9872 and WES51 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kevio View Post
    I saw this in the in-flight catalog on a short hop from Tokyo to Taipei yesterday. Was about to pull the trigger on it but the on board duty free shop had closed by then. It's quite different from Seiko's other solar models. Hopefully it'll still be available the next time I take an ANA flight in 2017.

The only G-Shock that I want is a Mudmaster. I tried it on while in Tokyo but just couldn't get myself to buy it even though the price was very attractive. Maybe 2017 will be the year that I finally buy one.
    That is a really cool looking watch. I like it very much. I tried looking for it over the internet, so I can see some specifications, but I can't find it anywhere. There was a time when I was looking into getting a Seiko Astron, but then decided against it.

I think you will be very happy with the Mudmaster. I say the sooner the better.

Quote Originally Posted by WES51 View Post
    That is a really cool looking watch. I like it very much. I tried looking for it over the internet, so I can see some specifications, but I can't find it anywhere. There was a time when I was looking into getting a Seiko Astron, but then decided against it.

I think you will be very happy with the Mudmaster. I say the sooner the better.
    I really like how the tachymeter is part of the chapter ring instead of the bezel. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find out anything about this watch online either. Maybe if there was a model number, it might be easier to look up but I wasn't able to find it in the listing.

Don't tempt me on the Mudmaster. I just picked up a GW6900HR and with the DW5600/DW5030 build coming up, I feel guilty about getting something else so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by kevio View Post
    Don't tempt me on the Mudmaster. I just picked up a GW6900HR and with the DW5600/DW5030 build coming up, I feel guilty about getting something else so quickly.
    Hmm, sounds like you need more helping ecouragement. Don't worry you are at the right place.

Have you decided on your color yet?

I'm sure you already know it all about the Mudmaster, so I won't bother you with all that technical stuff. But I will say, that if you have an inclination for it, than it will make you really very, very happy and the only thing that you may regret is why you waited so long. So I would say, if you clearly see a Mudmaster in your future, then it does not really matter when you spend the money for it. The money will be spent one way or another. So with that in mind you can from now on much better concentrate on simply finding a good deal and then complete the order. On the other hand you may realize you won't getting any younger either, so you may consider adopting a 'why wait' attitude and just buy one right away. That way this whole decision making will be off your shoulders and you can much better concentrate on all the other stuff that you need to do and as of course on all the other Casios that you want to buy.

It is really so simple if you think about it.

So go ahead and buy free of any deeper thoughts, you will be very happy and things will be soo great with you and you Mudmaster. You can always thank me later, so that part you don't need to hurry. Main thing you focus on getting your desired Mudmaster ASAP.
    Time4Playnow and kevio like this.

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information