What You Have Incoming 2017? - Page 4
Like Tree1560Likes

Thread: What You Have Incoming 2017?

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Re: What You Have Incoming 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by WES51 View Post
    Hmm, sounds like you need more helping ecouragement. Don't worry you are at the right place.

Have you decided on your color yet?

I'm sure you already know it all about the Mudmaster, so I won't bother you with all that technical stuff. But I will say, that if you have an inclination for it, than it will make you really very, very happy and the only thing that you may regret is why you waited so long. So I would say, if you clearly see a Mudmaster in your future, then it does not really matter when you spend the money for it. The money will be spent one way or another. So with that in mind you can from now on much better concentrate on simply finding a good deal and then complete the order. On the other hand you may realize you won't getting any younger either, so you may consider adopting a 'why wait' attitude and just buy one right away. That way this whole decision making will be off your shoulders and you can much better concentrate on all the other stuff that you need to do and as of course on all the other Casios that you want to buy.

It is really so simple if you think about it.

So go ahead and buy free of any deeper thoughts, you will be very happy and things will be soo great with you and you Mudmaster. You can always thank me later, so that part you don't need to hurry. Main thing you focus on getting your desired Mudmaster ASAP.
    Oh man...you make some very good points and in many ways you're right. Instant gratification is very nice but sometimes holding back for a bit will make you appreciate your purchase even more. I like to sell something after I buy something so that I don't end up hoarding too much junk. It doesn't have to be a watch, could be something from another hobby of mine like a headphone, camera lens or bike. There are those items of sentimental value that I will refuse to sell however, like my old MRG-130T or old Fox Fire version of DW6900.

I'm liking the red Mudmaster. Tried that and the desert camo versions in Tokyo last week and loved the way the red strap matches the rest of the color combinations on the face. The desert camo was nice as well but the carbon fiber strap felt too stiff and a little uncomfortable.
    WES51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kevio View Post
    ...but sometimes holding back for a bit will make you appreciate your purchase even more...
    Very true and it was not much different in my case either.

However once you are committed (as you indeed seem to be) and an exceptionally good deal comes up, you have to be ready and simply complete the transaction without much drama. To let a good deal go, just because it was not the right timing and then to buy the same item for much more 'at the right time' does not make much sense, especially if you are financing your purchase with some flip-sales.

So with that in mind, consider to stay open and keep looking. You never know what great deal comes up next.
    kevio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WES51 View Post
    Very true and it was not much different in my case either.

However once you are committed (as you indeed seem to be) and an exceptionally good deal comes up, you have to be ready and simply complete the transaction without much drama. To let a good deal go, just because it was not the right timing and then to buy the same item for much more 'at the right time' does not make much sense, especially if you are financing your purchase with some flip-sales.

So with that in mind, consider to stay open and keep looking. You never know what great deal comes up next.
    Yup...as any good and like minded G fanatic, I check Watchrecon daily for any good deals, even if there isn't anything that I'm looking for specifically. Who knows what may turn up. And yes I have noticed that red Mudmaster...so hard to resist!
    WES51 likes this.

Clean look, well sized, I need a watch to wear with blue base.
    PRW - 6100 YEAH is the answer. If my supplier can offer a good price, I will buy. The glass is mineral, not sapphire like the green version, but it is not important, I add a glass protector and the risk to damage the glass is zero for my employment.
    Your suggestion is appreciated about this watch.

Skeptical, JSM9872 and Mrcrooka1 like this.
    The best Casio G-Shock is the next one...

I got a Rangeman 9400-1 in October, a G-7900A-4 earlier this month and I just ordered a Mudman G-9300-1 and a G-Lide GWX-5600-1JF that should be coming in January. This will complete the models that I really wanted when I started collecting.

After that I'll look for a GX56-1A and maybe a Frogman if the prices are right but those aren't super important. I'll also keep my eye on any new digital models they reveal in 2017. I prefer digitals compared to their other offerings but as some people have noted it looks like they're concentrating more on analogs and ana/digi's these days.

Coming, around 10th January, discounted price, very interesting rating, PRW-6100Y

Last edited by fcasoli; December 28th, 2016 at 00:50.
    The best Casio G-Shock is the next one...

this was supposed to be the first of 2017, but she decided to be a premature baby~

DW-6900-SC-7 "Bloo"

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  32.7 KB
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  26.0 KB
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  24.1 KB
    Last edited by Steelerswit; December 28th, 2016 at 03:07.
    I am responsible for what I say, not your inability to comprehend.

Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Close to the Southernmost Point continental USA

Ordered and waiting for shipping notice

Mudmaster GWG-1000-1AJF

Name:  GWG-1000-1AJF_bs2.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  216.1 KB

If I can tolerate the size it will most likely replace my two Rangeman watches.
    "Once you realize that things even out, it’s like a light being turned on in your head, then being turned off, then being turned to “dim.”"
    -Jack Handey, 'How things even out.'

Officially purchase free since April 6, 2017... Now culling the herd to 10

Been putting feelers out for a blue camo GF-8250 Frog on the cheap. I want one soooooooooo bad, but these Froggies are literally 9x the cost of the squares.
    lbovill likes this.
    MADAO - MAttaku DArakushite Otoko - Really Depraved Guy

I've been saying this for a number of years now, hopefully this will arrive in 2017. From my lips to Bill's ear!

Name:  TR 1000.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  68.8 KB
    Last edited by NWP627; December 30th, 2016 at 21:43.
    odinslostcandy likes this.
    Caveat lector

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information