Yikes! The standard black Rangeman GW-9400-1CR price just spiked to $299.99 on Amazon.
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Yikes! The standard black Rangeman GW-9400-1CR price just spiked to $299.99 on Amazon.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Yikes! The standard black Rangeman GW-9400-1CR price just spiked to $299.99 on Amazon.

The one I have got a bidder on Ebay before I could decide to keep it or not so I went to my "Orders" page on Amazon to put a another one in my cart and whoa! The price has jumped $110.14 in 11 days! What the heck is that about???
    Last edited by m1ckDELTA; 1 Week Ago at 19:50.

Re: Yikes! The standard black Rangeman GW-9400-1CR price just spiked to $299.99 on Amazon.

That's odd. They went up to $300 at Princeton, too. The were $189.99 before. Hmm...
    Encourage someone. The world has enough critics.

"I think he's referring to the design style that's typically called a 'field watch', not necessarily the best watch to take into the field. But yeah, G-Shock ftw." - WUS User 'GuySie'

Re: Yikes! The standard black Rangeman GW-9400-1CR price just spiked to $299.99 on Amazon.

It could be a sign that it's being discontinued.

i have noticed prices across the board climbing on everything. most models have climbed $20+
    I am responsible for what I say, not your inability to comprehend.

Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Prices on everything is really high nowadays.
    Life is good.

Get the Keepa addon. It will provide all the info you need on price trending since the product was introduced.

I have read many articles on the "bots" that fight each other to be the vendor selected as the "sold by Amazon" Prime supplier. You will have noticed that this changes frequently for most items on Amazon. To maximize profit, most vendors manipulate prices, to be the "highest-price" lowest-priced vendor, and you will see in the graphs that prices spike up, then ratchet down, especially for low-stock items where vendors might be performing a clearance.

I often get asked which G-Shock this-or-that do I prefer, but the truth is, it is all about getting a good deal, and armed with Keepa and some patience, there are plenty of good deals to be had on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by gee_im_shocked View Post
    Get the Keepa addon. It will provide all the info you need on price trending since the product was introduced.

I have read many articles on the "bots" that fight each other to be the vendor selected as the "sold by Amazon" Prime supplier. You will have noticed that this changes frequently for most items on Amazon. To maximize profit, most vendors manipulate prices, to be the "highest-price" lowest-priced vendor, and you will see in the graphs that prices spike up, then ratchet down, especially for low-stock items where vendors might be performing a clearance.

I often get asked which G-Shock this-or-that do I prefer, but the truth is, it is all about getting a good deal, and armed with Keepa and some patience, there are plenty of good deals to be had on Amazon.
    thrill of the hunt...amen!
    I am responsible for what I say, not your inability to comprehend.

Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Now my dream of getting a rangeman is done 😪

Sent from my HTC_M8x using Tapatalk

There is a seller on eBay that has seven of them at $183.99.

Casio G-Shock GW9400-1 Rangeman Military Black Triple Sensor Atomic Watch | eBay
    Monzer likes this.

Been tracking a G Shock and noticed that Amazon seems to be about $10 more than ebay at the best IE lowest common price. If ebay bounces the model off a $80 minimum (not chinese export or pick up at their house only) then Amazon is $90. When I first started looking about the end of May there were $80 watches on Amazon but it's been consistently higher of late.

And getting the lower priced vendors to even appear on the search pages has been a challenge. While Amazon has generated a "safe buying experience" reputation vs "evilbay's" service to me with numerous ripoffs, it's still a 12% difference.

$10 where I'm buying at, $50 in the Mudmaster range - so, what is it with a $100 jump? Summer vacation watch buyers who are leaving their Patek in the deposit box at the bank? ( shrug ) Don't know.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information