-- ADVERTISEMENT (text and video, by Terranaut Watches) --
XL watches are now a well-established trend. But our customers complained that many oversized watches are just TOO EXTREME to wear every day — they were spending a small FORTUNE but only wearing their watch a few times per year.
So, as sales of its £1000+ timepieces dwindled, a BRITISH-based watch distribution company — which has spent the past 9 years sourcing and selling premium luxury watches — began work on a new mid-market watch brand.
After two years in development, they are pleased to present their brand; TERRANAUT and its first collection; the XL 50MM. TERRANAUT is the oversized watch that excels in wearer comfort. The RRP will be around £299.
Now, they need YOUR HELP to perfect their offering. You can get involved today at: PleaseFund.us/projects/terranaut-watches
The opportunity to participate in their crowd-funding project ends on Sunday 5th August. So, get hold of your TERRANAUT before everyone else and SAVE up to 60% OFF RRP!
EXCLUSIVE features of the XL 50MM you won’t find on other watches for this price:
- Lugs retracted behind the watch case to give a ‘footprint’ on the wrist that feels like you’re wearing a MUCH SMALLER watch
- Extra-long strap with deep padding — AS STANDARD — fabricated by a specialist watch strap maker
- CARBON FIBER dial with C3 SuperLuminovaTM shows the timing functions loud-and-clear, day-or-night
- NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN — Glow-in-the-Dark — leather strap in development
- ABS shockproof & water-resistant storage case — at NO EXTRA COST — when you get your XL 50MM
Related link: Official TERRANAUT™ Watch Website | TERRANAUT Manufactures Tough & High–Tech, Big Watches. Based in London, England