WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

All things Ginault - Pics, Q&A, reviews, etc.

44K views 308 replies 60 participants last post by  Ntinos_H 
#1 ·
An active and collective thread involving all things Ginault. Daily photos, common questions, general discussion, and reviews.

Some photos to start:

See less See more
#9 ·
Is this the same Ginault that inspired so much awesome discussion awhile back? Did Vlance get some consideration on his watch purchase for making this post? Not that I begrudge him and the watch looks nice, but the issue we all had before was Ginault's questionable version of guerrilla marketing.

If this is just a "Ginault Lovefest," then carry on and enjoy your watches.

#15 · (Edited)
Can't handle the red sweep hand. Looks out of place. It belongs on the Yacht Master homages, not MilSubs.

G2-015

MilSubs need an Arrow sweep

#16 · (Edited)
Can't handle the red sweep hand. Looks out of place. It belongs on the Yacht Master homages, not MilSubs.
Actually red second hand is great as in many lighting, it looks like it doesn't exist and gives more cleaner look.

Also who said this is a Milsub homage?? Only the hour hand is changed from often used Merc hand to sword hand. Everything else is still based on 16610 including non-graduated bezel and lollipop seconds hand.

Also they have date, no date and date cyclops versions wth just hour hand change. I don't think anyone sees it as Milsub homage!

#49 ·
The Ginault is a great looking watch. I'd like to see a head to head comparo against similar pieces, like the NTH Amphion, Steinhart, Stowa, etc. As others have said, the Ginault price is a little sttep, but with the discount for a review, is more reasonable and similar I think to others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.