BALL Watch USA Celebrates 130 Years of Standard Time with an 18K Rose Gold Timepiece

Thread: BALL Watch USA Celebrates 130 Years of Standard Time with an 18K Rose Gold Timepiece

Picture BALL Watch USA Celebrates 130 Years of Standard Time with an 18K Rose Gold Timepiece

ST. PETERSBURG, FL – BALL Watch USA celebrates 130 year of Standard Time Keeping in the U.S. with an 18K Rose Gold Timepiece

Name:  NM3888D-PG-LCJ-WH.jpg
Views: 998
Size:  52.4 KB

· BALL Watch announces the release of a new 18K Rose Gold Timepieces to mark the 130th anniversary of the adoption of standard time in the United States.
    · Features include a diameter of 39.5mm and a height of 10.5mm of 18K rose gold
    · Automatic caliber BALL RR1105-C, chronometer certified COSC movement
    · 14 tritium micro gas tubes on hour and minute hands and dial for unmatched luminosity.
    · White enamel dial with sub-seconds and an exhibition case back.
    · Shock resistant to 5,000Gs and water resistant to 30m/100ft.

In 1883, BALL Watch’s founder, Webster Clay Ball, was the first jeweler in Cleveland, OH to use the time signals emitted by the United States Naval Observatory in Washington, D.C., bringing accurate time to the residents of “C-Town”.

As a break with the spell of time, the words “BALL & Co.” have been styled to form the number 7 to make this timepiece truly unique.

**Current MSRP: $7,699**

Expected to be released in December 2013

More at
    Welcome to BALL Watch
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Hidden Content

Re: BALL Watch USA Celebrates 130 Years of Standard Time with an 18K Rose Gold Timepiece

Nothing special though, i prefer their Engineer Ohio models more, what baffles me more is 5000 G shock resistance. It's mechanical after all and while i know hey introduced the SpringLOCK, it's still a very high value for a mechanical. I mean, that's like dropping a watch from a skyscraper to a concrete street...
    Quartz: Bulova Accutron II 96B213 | Casio Baby-G BGA-301-1AER | Casio G-Shock GW-M5610BC-1ER | Casio Futurist LA-201W-2A2 & LA-201W-1B | Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF | Citizen Titanium BM7170-53L | Phosphor Appear MD013G & MD012G | Seiko Spirit E-Ink SBPA001
    Mechanical: Fossil Boyfriend ME3069 | Orient M-Force Red Beast EL06001H | Orient Mako CEM65001B | Orient Mako XL CEM75004B |
    Seiko 5 SNXS77 | Seiko Baby Snow Monster SRP481K1 | Seiko Baby GrandSeiko SARB035 | Sea-Gull M182SK Red | Steinhart Ocean One Black Ceramic | Swatch Sistem Irony Tux | Seiko 5 SSA327K1

Re: BALL Watch USA Celebrates 130 Years of Standard Time with an 18K Rose Gold Timepiece

Don't like the small second on that one.

The sub-seconds dial is a little too high for my taste, but the watch, overall, is gorgeous.

Still Sub second dial height couldn't save no.6 cut in half.
    ... but I like this watch. Rose Gold hmmmm..
    Last edited by yousuft; November 14th, 2013 at 04:15.

Inactive

Nice looking but would prefer a stainless one, that is if I wanted one. Simply not my style, but very nice nonetheless.

I don't like the date window, would've been better off without.
    Looks nice otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by RejZoR View Post
    I mean, that's like dropping a watch from a skyscraper to a concrete street...
    No, actually it's like dropping it from a meter or 2 onto concrete
    Hamilton Chronomatic B, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute 809, Ball Fireman 43, Tissot T-Touch II, Hamilton Khaki AirRace, Ball Worldtime Diver

Thread Information