WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Bruni for Bulgari: Former French first lady stars in Bulgari ad campaign

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Michael Weare 
#1 · (Edited)
Hair Hairstyle Eyebrow Beauty Black hair

Carla Bruni has become the latest celebrity to model Bulgari watches. It seems the former first lady of France, Carla Bruni, wants to match her husband, Nicolas Sarkozy's passion for watches.

The former French first lady has been appointed as the new face for an advertising campaign shot for the Italian luxury brand by renowned photographer Terry Richardson.

This is the first modelling job that the 45 year old Italian/Franch singer, songwriter and former model has accepted since her husband, Nicholas Sarkozy, left office as Prime Minister of France.

The shoot, which used Rome as its location, shows Bruni in a series of glamorous situations such as attending a cocktail party or shopping in the Bulgari Condotti store all while wearing the best of Bulgari watches, jewels and bags. Selected watches include the Serpenti and Catene.

Bruni was a celebrity in her own right before gaining the status of France's first lady. Former boyfriends include Eric Clapton and Mick Jagger.

Eyewear Purple Beauty Violet Glasses

On her appointment as the face of Bulgari, Bruni commented: In a way, this fine jewellery house is already familiar to me. I feel connected with its romantic history and with its Italian soul which breathes life and joy and I sincerely hope to honour it.'

She has previously posed for luxury brands including Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Dior and Givenchy. Meanwhile, Sarkozy has retired from political life - no doubt to improve on his already impressive watch collection, after all his wife Carla is heiress to the fortune created by the Italian tire manufacturing company CEAT.

Visit the Bulgari website

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.