WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Ceramic Bezels

68K views 95 replies 73 participants last post by  m0c021 
#1 ·
Latley ive been drooling over watches with ceramic bezels, so i figured it would be great to see if i could get a thread going of watch's that had these bezels, to see if there where any out there that i havent seen or heard of . It would be great if you guys could post some of your favorite watches with Ceramic.

#2 · (Edited)
Here's mine, with regards to ceramic bezels, kinda the "King". And it's really all it's cracked up to be, crazy scratch resistance. The steel around it had swirlies, but the ceramic insert remains absolutely flawless.

here's mess of pics showing off the bezel...

#7 ·
My three with ceramic bezel... have to say, I love them.

Attachments

#10 ·
Drooling at the previous watches!.......not my pic but this is the only ceramic watch i own so i have to post it

Attachments

#51 ·
I wonder if anyone makes them for the Seiko bezels specifically? I thought of getting a ceramic insert to replace the stealth gloss bezel on my Tsunami once it gets scratched up, but the gap between the bezel and crystal is so tight that this insert would touch the sapphire. I love the finish of the stealth bezel, but I know it doesn't have the same scratch resistance of the ceramic piece.

#31 ·
I have to say that although I love the dials and bezels (especially the 'Hulk') of the new Rolex series, the bulge of those obese lugs with those little bracelets just looks soooo clunky, chunky, awkward, and ungraceful. Whereas the previous series of Subs were/are much more asthetically pleasing...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.