WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Good Places to buy Watches in Singapore!!

47K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  metalgear 
#1 ·
Hello All,

I'll be in Singapore by the 3rd week of this month. I'll be there for about a month. I am looking for suggestions on good places to buy watches like Seiko, Orient Mako, Tissot, Tags. Any and all suggestions are welcome. My particular interest is in some good automatic Seikos and an Orient Mako if I can find one. I am from India and these watches are not available here. I am also looking for some good budget to mid-range swiss watches likes Tissots or TAG Heuers.

Please help me and I have never been to Singapore and don't even know if its a good place to buy watches.

Thanks in advance!!!

#3 ·
Thanks brrrdn but I read in online tour guides that Lucky Plaza has become a major rip-off these days for electronics,phones, and watches. I like your suggestion on Mustafa Center though. Will try it out.

Reactions: imaCoolRobot
#6 ·
Big Time, which is recommended in Yeoman's site, is fantastic. Especially if you are looking for Seiko JDM models that would otherwise only be available in Japan or Online.

I got my SARB065 from there. Watches may come and go, but that SARB is definitely a keeper.

#12 ·
Another BIG +1 for Mustafa!I was there just about 5 weeks ago.Went in with a pocket full of US $(US CASH gets MUCH better pricing than plastic) to buy something high end.Ended up getting 4 new Seiko Superior Divers at a GREAT price!

Reactions: dannyking
#16 ·
Oh ! do we get a tax refund while coming back from Singapore on purchases? I didn't know about that. Thanks "tc".

#17 ·
Last time I was there I bought a watch from skywatches store, the storefront isn't called Skywatches but the address is on their website.

Mustafa was also really good and they had quite a large selection.

Yeoman's blog has a good list of places to check out too (Watch shops that I have bought from | Yeoman's Watch Review)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.