WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Has anyone bought a watch from Jomashop?

615K views 509 replies 364 participants last post by  paperwatch 
#1 ·
#179 ·
Guys I need help! Ordered a watch for my boyfriends bday and it said orders should be processed the same day prior to 1:30pm. Its been 2 days and I haven't received a tracking number or anything. When I try to call their customer service number it says its incomplete or incorrect. I am in Australia if that means anything? Also, I paid about $40 shipping and on the email they sent me after ordering it says shipping method 'pay on delivery'. Wtf does this mean. I'm pissed that I didn't do more research first! Help plsss!

#182 ·
I've never had any issues with Jomashop. Good place to buy a watch.

#185 ·
Just had a lengthy read through this thread. I'm in the uk and was wondering wether to buy from these guys. It appears if the watch is in stock 99% of people have and easy ride. I may buy off of their eBay site and pay though PayPal that way I am much more protected.

#186 ·
Jomashop is joma good. Bought a Citizen Nighthawk from them. The watch was shipped fast and dropped off at my front door by ups. Well it was stolen from my front door. I call Jomashop up and they shipped a new one to me at my work. No hassle or argument. Awesome service.

#188 ·
Guess I'm doing this backwards in my case. Just made a purchase from them 10 mins ago and now I'm checking out there rep online. Lol.

The Customer service rep I spoke with was a very friendly woman named Lada who said she'd get back to me in an hour to check with her manager on matching another price, and within 10 mins my cell rang saying they'd not match it but BEAT it! Plus free Shipping which the other dealer was gonna charge me that PLUS sales tax since there was a store of theirs nearby! So I'm not sure how much all that added up to but has to be at least $100.

So anxious to see what condition the watch is and how how everything works out from here!

Oh- I'll tell you all what watch it is and post pics when it arrives in 2 days! Lmfao. :)

GUNNY

#190 · (Edited)
Bought a tag heuer formula one arrived today, its flawless and perfect.. I live here in Abu Dhabi, i was able to save around 300 dollars than buying in local boutique here. Highly recommended.. Ask them first if it is on stock before buying online.. You don't want them to give you restocked item that has chance of returned item from other buyer..

#196 ·
I've bought 4 watches from them so far and everything has been perfect. But none of them were over $2500. I think if I was looking at buying a rare $20k+ watch, I would call them first and make sure they have it in stock.

In my experience, when items are shipped to Europe from the USA, import duty is only charged if they use FedEx or UPS. If they ship regular mail (USPS) then there will be no import tax/fees. I'm not sure what shipper Jomashop would use but in the USA, all of mine have arrived with UPS....

#197 · (Edited)
Have bought a few watches from them (even a Rolex) and had nothing but good experiences. There was one watch that I ordered that wasn't in stock and just cancelled the order (though they never actually charged my paypal account). They are a trusted seller and as they sell so many watches there is always bound to be someone who is not happy more from the law of averages than anything. I found their customer service to be very good, personally.

#199 ·
Bought an Oris Aquis from Joma for $1300ish. Great transaction. Great watch.

#203 ·
No issues with them!

#205 · (Edited)
Got what I ordered as scheduled and came on my day off guaranteed for only $15 (or would have been free shipping in addition to low price). What's not to like?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.