Invicta Reserve 47mm Pro Diver Swiss Valjoux 7750 Automatic Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

Thread: Invicta Reserve 47mm Pro Diver Swiss Valjoux 7750 Automatic Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

Invicta Reserve 47mm Pro Diver Swiss Valjoux 7750 Automatic Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

I just purchase this watch and like it very much. I have a question about the hour hand for the chronograph. The indicator points more toward the 2 of 12 when at the start position. It is not perfectly centered between the 1 and 2. Is this faulty or except able or is this a flaw and should I return it for a replacement?

Re: Invicta Reserve 47mm Pro Diver Swiss Valjoux 7750 Automatic Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

Welcome to Invicta.

Shoddy QC is one of their main issues. Its luck of the draw. Heard of people that buy from an Invicta store open boxes until they find a perfect one which can take more than a few to find. It happens with luxury brands to though. If the chronograph works its not faulty. Its just lousy construction. Can you take it back or not depends on where you bought it I guess. Should you depends on how much it bothers you. A good watch repair could probably fix it.

Re: Invicta Reserve 47mm Pro Diver Swiss Valjoux 7750 Automatic Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

Invicta are not famed for their QC and if you're not happy with the watch take it back.

Chronograph works fine but it is annoying.

Thread Information