The Limited Edition Marathon USMC Marine Corps GSAR Divers Automatic Watch WW194006USMC is now available!
Through 5/31/2012, purchase a USMC GSAR and get 50% off a stainless steel bracelet to go with it (order via phone only).
USMC GSAR + Stainless Steel Bracelet: $1,210.50 - Free expedited shipping to the CONUS. International shipping will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
**If you find a better price, give us a call!**
Marathon USMC Marine Corps GSAR Divers Automatic Watch WW194006USMC Features & Specifications:
- NSN 6645-21-558-0133 (6645215580133)
- Officially licensed by the U.S. Marine Corps
- Low serial numbers available (100-200 range)
- Case is engraved by hand
- Case back has space for custom engraving / personalization (pic below)
- Each box has a Hologram Seal of Authenticity (pic below)
- United States Marine Corp Logo / Seal on dial
- U.S. Marines engraved on side of case
- Limited Edition / limited production run / limited availability
- Commonly referred to as the Marathon "GSAR" Wristwatch
- Intended Use: Dive, Search and Rescue (SAR)
- Uni-Directional Elapsed Time Ring (60 minutes, 120 clicks)
- Automatic self-winding 25 jewel ETA 2824 movement (Swiss Made)
- Stainless Steel 316L water tight case with engraved back
- Water resistant to 30 atmospheres (300m/1000ft.)
- Tested IAW ISO 6425
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Screw down crown
- Black analogue dial with date featuring USMC Logo
- Black face features luminous hands and hour markings powered by Tritium (Isotope H3)
- 2 Scale dial shows standard and supplemental (24hr) time 1-12, 13-24
- Sweep second hand with luminous triangle powered by MaraGlo
- This watch is made in accordance with ISO 6425 and Government of Canada requirements
- This watch comes complete with 100% vulcanized black rubber strap 20mm wide and 316L stainless steel buckle (Swiss Made)
- Engraved markings on back include details such as date of production and serial numbers for traceability and maintenance
Order Now - Limited Availability!
Full line of Marathon Watches available as well - visit the Marathon Watch page for details.