WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Rush Hour: Mr Jones Watches tribute to the energy of London

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Watchbreath 
#1 · (Edited)
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Mr Jones Watches is a cult watch brand from London. They are probably most famous for their Remember You Will Die watch introduced a few years ago.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Remember You Will Die

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

The Last Laugh Tattoo

Their timepieces are based upon the premise that a watch should do more than just tell the time - it should make you think, start a conversation or simply make you smile. The watches are designed by Crispin Jones and are conceived and executed according to his unusual world view.

The latest watch to emerge from Mr Jones is the Rush Hour watch which depicts a crowd in constant motion - breaking apart and then reforming.

Speaking about the watch, Crispin Jones said: "I wanted the design to reflect my feelings about the city. What I kept returning to was the volume of people and the constant sense of motion. As with any big city there is also a sense of alienation - the crowd is an ad hoc collection of individuals, all hurrying to their own goals or destinations." The timepiece is part of the brand's London Made range, which is designed and produced in the London-based workshop.

You never have to part with a lot of money for a Mr Jones watch, but they are often issued as limited edition pieces. For example, the new Rush Hour is available in a limited edition of just 30 pieces with an asking price of £175.

Visit the Mr Jones Watches website

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.