Thoughts on swissmade.com
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Thoughts on swissmade.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts on swissmade.com

Does anyone have any experience purchasing from this website? Thoughts. Concerns.
    Armani exchange AX5002, Bulova Precisionist 96B132,
    Citizen Eco-Drive BL5250-02L,Hamilton Jazzmaster H38511133/Seaview H37755555,
    Invicta 8926C, Orient Ray 65009, Seiko SRK009/ SNDC11/SKX009
    Lüm-tec m47, Tissot V8 black/PRC200 non chrono

Re: Thoughts on swissmade.com

Well... I've never purchased from them but they look legit and use PayPal - no blind Western Union payments! They have an interesting selection of watches, some not readily available from U.S. sources, and I've seen them on the web for quite a while. Be sure to do your price comparisons and get the VAT discount, of course. I've dealt online mail-order with a number of European dealers and they have always been fair and very customer service oriented. The wost experiences I've ever had were with U.S. based vendors!
    Hidden Content
    Vulcain "Nautique" - 1st Swiss/1967 * Seiko 5 "Speed Timer" 1st Auto Chrono - Bought on the Ginza in Tokyo/1969 * Modern Seiko Quartz Chronos (8, I think) * Heuer * CS311 re-issue of 1963 Pre-TAG Carrera Chrono * TAG Heuer modern Carrera Chrono * Omega Speedmaster 7751 Day/Date Chrono * Baume & Mercier Formula S Chrono * Zenith "El Primero" HW Chrono * Mühle Glashütte Nautische Chronograph * Sinn 903ST “Navitimer” Chrono * Techné SparrowHawk II VK63 Chrono * Alpina Startimer Pilot Big-Date Chrono * Zodiac Sea Dragon Chrono 104/1000 * (2) Victorinox Swiss Army Infantry Vintage" Auto Chronographs (Silver & Green) * Junkers "G38" Chrono * Hamilton Pioneer Khaki Auto Chrono * Bulova Marine Star Chrono/Diver * Breitling Chronospace auto chronograph

Any store that hides their domain WHOIS information should be dealt with caution, I think... Also, some language on the site does not seem grammatically correct, they no longer accept PayPal "for security reasons"... ("
    For security reasons, we do no more accept
    Paypal")

I wouldn't unless there are reports of actual authentic purchases

Also, they are hosted with a US-based hosting company and using a US domain anonymizer service, but that may be fine since it's a .com... One would think though - wouldn't a Swiss souvenir store be all in Switzerland? swissmade.ch? just saying...

I bought a watch from them a few years ago and I would not deal with them again. The watch was authentic but their shipping was incredibly slow and customer service was unfriendly and unresponsive: they took weeks to answer a simple email and as soon as I complained, they stopped responding altogether.
    Last edited by watchNoob; March 30th, 2012 at 00:00.

I e-mailed them twice about if a certain watch was still in stock or not,and never did reply back. I will avoid this site always

JUST FOR THE RECORD

Swissmade.com, subwave.com, Daniel Schulthess have me waiting for one month and 20 day first for my order that never came and now for my refund.
    They have been giving me excuse to keep my money. These people are professional cheater.
    These people have steal from me almost 300 EUR and my peace for 1 month and 20 days and if you are not careful they will find the way to steal yours.
    They will do to you the same that they did to me first they will send you the wrong order then if you send the order back to them you will never see you money neither your watch again . Because they will say that they did not recive it and they must have their watch back before make a refund. Believe me it is not so easy to prove tha they recive it so just like me you will lose your money.
    If you want to know more go to Swissmade.com:: at the bottom of this page there are a window that say: (Quality products of Switzerland) these window will take you to their facebook.. you will find in there a lot of complaining no only mine.
    I pay for my order 31.12.2013 and I'm still waiting. Don't let the same happened to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Erki Suomi View Post
    JUST FOR THE RECORD

These people are professional cheater.

CheaterS one would say. But of course this is nonsense.

I'm Daniel from swissmade.com and we had never any customer with the name 'Erki Suomi' - this is just a weirdo who tries to damage our family business. We have shipped 1000ds of orders in the last 10 years, all of them always as fast as possible - it is a huge workload with only small earnings. Collections change - and nobody could afford to always have all watches in their own stocks. But we are supplied very quickly by our partners here in Switzerland so we can ship almost all orders in short time and with very good prices for some brands. (Hanowa, Wenger, Victorinox). When we cannot supply something, we refund immediately (by rejecting a reservation) and take the product out of the shop. We never 'keep' any money. Creditcard payments are only reaching us 6 weeks later - and every cardholder knows today that he cn always cancel a payment without any problem, if in the worst case we had missed to initiate a backpayment.
    So.. such anonymous feedback as above is just bad aftertalk of some hothead wanting himself to feel important (or just destructive)- and has nothing to do with the reality of our daily work we fulfil with passion and much goodwill!

About Paypal, further up in this thread - they are real cheaters, freezing partner's money for months and without any reason nor explanation. After the third time we had enough of them - and we save now much in commissions, so our prices can be lower.
    If you do not believe just enter 'paypal' or 'paypal betrug' into YOUTUBE and see all the TV reports about their bad business practices.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

We should take into consideration that Erki Suomi is just a nick. As we know "Suomi" is finnish for 'Finland’. In the past this term denoted only southwestern Finland, but nowadays it is the national name for the whole of Finland. Looking for a customer's name Suomi might not be helpful.
    Henry Krinkle likes this.
    Kind regards
    Mike
    Hidden Content

Creditcard payments are only reaching us 6 weeks later
    To confirm, you're saying that any order paid for with a credit card will not ship for six weeks, because that is how long it takes for the payment to clear on your end?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information