Tracking Celebrities and what watches they are wearing (let's keep it going) - Page 43
Like Tree1528Likes

Thread: Tracking Celebrities and what watches they are wearing (let's keep it going)

Page 43 of 190 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Re: Tracking Celebrities and what watches they are wearing (let's keep it going)

Quote Originally Posted by mct05 View Post
    Attachment 880059

I know it's kinda small, but this was worn by Joshua Jackson aka Peter Bishop on the last episode (episode 7, season 5) of Fringe. Can anyone help identify this? Doesn't look like there's any logos on it.
    It looks like this watch with the name blacked out.

Name:  ZR15552.jpg
Views: 8957
Size:  52.5 KB

Re: Tracking Celebrities and what watches they are wearing (let's keep it going)

Thanks! Although, doesn't look nearly as cool in that pic as it does in the TV show, especially since it's probably a $75 POS.

Quote Originally Posted by mct05 View Post
    Attachment 880059

I know it's kinda small, but this was worn by Joshua Jackson aka Peter Bishop on the last episode (episode 7, season 5) of Fringe. Can anyone help identify this? Doesn't look like there's any logos on it.
    I was just about to post about the same watch! Yeah, looks a lot better in the TV show.

Any ideas on what this other watch is that was worn in the same episode? Might be another cheapo but still looks cool. Thanks.

Name:  digital_fringe.jpg
Views: 8403
Size:  140.4 KB

German Trance DJ Legend Paul Van Dyk wears Cartier Roadster Chronograph

Current World No.1 DJ Armin Van Buuren wears a Tag Heuer Link

And same goes with John '00' Fleming also wears a Tag Heuer Link too

fibonacci likes this.
    Current Collection: Orient Aviator Flight (Blue Dial), Citizen Automatic Caliber 8200 & Seiko Chronograph Caliber 7T62
    Next Up: Seiko SKX 007 (Still Pending)

Personal Grail:
    Frederique Constant Classic Manufacturer Worldtimer, Nomos Ludwig

On the last episode of Grey's Anatomy, Karev made a big deal of this intern's watch, acting as if it was a real high end deal, but I didn't think it looked like much... someone guessed it might be a Tag, but it's hard to say, so... here I am... with the pros... so, what do you guys think?

Name:  vlcsnap-2012-12-12-15h13m59s121.png
Views: 8191
Size:  233.9 KB

Tracking Celebrities and what watches they are wearing (let's keep it going)

It depresses me that so many celebrities have - well not exactly bad - but just such mediocre taste when i know they can afford better...

Tracking Celebrities and what watches they are wearing (let's keep it going)

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer1 View Post
    Ben Affleck in the recently released movie, Argo:

Attachment 847086

Attachment 847099

Attachment 847100
    This is embarrassing - as this watch did by even exist at that time - but maybe understandable since the whole movie was horribly inaccurate historically to the point of being offensive (Canada's role for example - I readily confess though I'm very biased)

Name:  adxlWgqw.jpg
Views: 18226
Size:  535.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Khoi View Post
    Name:  adxlWgqw.jpg
Views: 18226
Size:  535.0 KB
    Is this that Wilmer guy and looks like a YMII...pretty high res pic, did you take it or find it on the net
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
    "I was interested in precision timekeeping I wasn't interested in little, flat, thin luxury watches I was interested in proper watches, like the watch they used on the moon, that sort of thing" - George Daniels

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew J View Post
    Is this that Wilmer guy and looks like a YMII...pretty high res pic, did you take it or find it on the net
    Er, which one is the celebrity?

Page 43 of 190 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread Information