What kind of watch does Shawn Spencer wear on the TV series PSYCH?

Thread: What kind of watch does Shawn Spencer wear on the TV series PSYCH?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    brian_helder

What kind of watch does Shawn Spencer wear on the TV series PSYCH?

Sorry I don't have any pics, maybe some can a screenshot that would help. If anyone has seen the show, you would have noticed Shawn wearing a watch with a thick black rubber strap. That's all I have, haven't ever gotten a clear view of what it is.

Re: What kind of watch does Shawn Spencer wear on the TV series PSYCH?

Brian- I am looking for the same watch. If you have anymore information, please let me know.

Down where people say "How's it goin'" and wait for an answer.

Here's a google image

and another where he's wearing a different watch

No idea on the watch though.
    | Precista PRS3 |Seiko PVD BFK | Casio Riseman | Wittau 7750 | 1940's Bulova Tank | Orient Black Mako | Marvin Handwind | Lyndon AutoChrono | 40's Movado Bumper | 60's Benrus Auto | Hamilton 4992B WWII Issued PW |
    They are alive, because they are the physical shape of the action of a living power—of the mind that had been able to grasp the whole of this complexity, to set its purpose, to give it form… they are alive, but their soul operates them by remote control. Their soul is in every man who has a capacity equal to this achievement. Should the soul vanish from the earth, the motors would stop because that is the force which keeps them going - not the oil ...- not the steel cylinders that would have become spots of rust on the walls of the caves of shivering savages- the power of a living mind, the power of thought and choice and purpose.

I noticed it and I like it too...

I know that Spencer's dad wears a Nixon Key watch (a coworker has one, which caught my eye) and I think that Shawn is wearing a Nixon as well, I think its the super hero titanium? Pic attached..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by brian_helder View Post
    Sorry I don't have any pics, maybe some can a screenshot that would help. If anyone has seen the show, you would have noticed Shawn wearing a watch with a thick black rubber strap. That's all I have, haven't ever gotten a clear view of what it is.
    Hey Brian, Jeff here.

So I have inspected every detail and am convinced that the Nixon Superhero II Ti PU is the watch that Shawn Spencer wears in Psych, the best show on Earth. It is available in both black and Robin's egg blue.

Check out these links
    http://www.nixonnow.com/watches/mens...i-pu-A115.html

http://www.nixonnow.com/watches/mens...i-pu-A115.html

http://www.backcountry.com/outdoorge...75&swatch=SHTI

brian_helder

Hey Jeff thanks, and yes along with Burn Notice Psych is one of the best shows out there.

if anyone caught the finale last night he was wearing a large Planet Ocean

Haha, I've wondered the same thing on many occasions. I really like Psych as well.
    TAG Heuer Monaco Vintage LE|Omega Speedmaster Professional|Suunto X-Lander Mil|Hamilton Pan Europ|Flight Timer|Seiko SBDX001|Revue Thommen Chrono Diver

A man's watch is a very cherished thing. You steal that, you might as well be stealing his soul.

Bad timing...he was wearing a different watch in the finale!

A lot of watch comments last night. The one guy wore two watches, but on the same wrist. I've worn two watches before (I think it looks cool!), but on different wrists. It's explained away by Lassie that it's so he can see the time in two different zones at once. The WIS in me said "Why doesn't he just buy a GMT watch? Idiot."
    TAG Heuer Monaco Vintage LE|Omega Speedmaster Professional|Suunto X-Lander Mil|Hamilton Pan Europ|Flight Timer|Seiko SBDX001|Revue Thommen Chrono Diver

A man's watch is a very cherished thing. You steal that, you might as well be stealing his soul.

Quote Originally Posted by bradb View Post
    if anyone caught the finale last night he was wearing a large Planet Ocean
    Was that a Planet Ocean? Awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information