* Official Speedmaster Club Thread * - Page 31
Like Tree10974Likes

Thread: * Official Speedmaster Club Thread *

Page 31 of 349 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Re: * Official Speedmaster Club Thread *

My sapphire sandwich.Name:  watch1.JPG
Views: 2413
Size:  81.0 KB
    eduardo_gomez likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Omega Speedmaster Professional 'Sapphire Sandwich'
    Breitling Chronomat
    Alain Silberstein Krono Alarm 2
    Raymond Weil Tosca
    Suunto Observer
    Invicta Transatlantic
    Citizen Eco-Drive Modena
    Citizen Digi Ana
    Seiko Chronograph

My new Speedy!!!!! Love it!!!!!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337100846.536537.jpg
Views: 2330
Size:  62.1 KB
    kxk and cramd like this.

Come on guys, post pics of your Gold Speedys!! Please !!

My first post here, and my first Omega. I am so happy with this watch. I can't stop looking at it.
    Name:  7158561849_6b087d172c_c.jpg
Views: 2222
Size:  214.8 KB
    kjse7en, nrbatista and Stargazer1 like this.

On a NATO strap

Davide - Rome - Italy

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.

Hidden Content

It looks great with that strap.

Glad to join the club!

Name:  IMG_20120620_154623.jpg
Views: 2134
Size:  162.1 KB
    kjse7en likes this.

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, I just discovered the forum, so thanks for having me

I have never really been a "watch" guy. About a year ago, when searching for a 30th birthday present for myself, I gave long thought to a nice watch - but also a nice watch that I could wear every day without too much fear of it being damaged, scratched or stop working. I settled without too much trouble on the Speedmaster - I am an Aerospace Engineer and the history, pedigree and construction of this particular watch very much appealed to me. The decision was made, and down I went to my local reputable jewler to make the purchase of a brand new Speedy. Here is my Speedmaster. It's just a "stock" standard model, nothing special, but it is a special one for me.

Apologies for the average photography - this is my first time photographing watches! Oh, and you will note some wear and tear - like I said, I wear this watch everyday (and love it to death).

I have found that I have now also become interested in some of the older model Omegas from the 50s / 60s (Seamaster, Constellation, Cosmic etc) as these seem quite elegant and relatively cheap (relative to the cost of a new watch, that is). I have my first 60s era Connie and a 50s era Speedmaster on the way as we speak, and I am hoping to use this fine forum to help educate myself before making some more purchases. I think this watch thing may be contagious!

Thanks!

BC

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Cancian View Post
    Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, I just discovered the forum, so thanks for having me

I have never really been a "watch" guy. About a year ago, when searching for a 30th birthday present for myself, I gave long thought to a nice watch - but also a nice watch that I could wear every day without too much fear of it being damaged, scratched or stop working. I settled without too much trouble on the Speedmaster - I am an Aerospace Engineer and the history, pedigree and construction of this particular watch very much appealed to me. The decision was made, and down I went to my local reputable jewler to make the purchase of a brand new Speedy. Here is my Speedmaster. It's just a "stock" standard model, nothing special, but it is a special one for me.

Apologies for the average photography - this is my first time photographing watches! Oh, and you will note some wear and tear - like I said, I wear this watch everyday (and love it to death).

I have found that I have now also become interested in some of the older model Omegas from the 50s / 60s (Seamaster, Constellation, Cosmic etc) as these seem quite elegant and relatively cheap (relative to the cost of a new watch, that is). I have my first 60s era Connie and a 50s era Speedmaster on the way as we speak, and I am hoping to use this fine forum to help educate myself before making some more purchases. I think this watch thing may be contagious!

Thanks!

BC
    BC, yes, contagious as it always has!

And congratulations on your new fond love, nice piece and great choice!!

Name:  speedmasterSM.jpg
Views: 2381
Size:  44.6 KB

Hey everybody,

I'm new to WUS and would like to join this thread with my '03 Speedie Auto Reduced 3510.50.00. It is a great watch and in my humble opinion doesn't deserve to be treated as inferior by hardcore Pro owners. I tend to see it as a completely individual watch with its own "soul". It sits on my small wrist perfectly and doesn't catch too much attention. I know it never made it to the Moon but who cares ;) Sorry for any English imperfections, I live in the Czech Republic.
    kjse7en and Stargazer1 like this.

Page 31 of 349 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread Information