WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

*Official Seamaster Club Thread*

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  Titan II 
#1 ·
Thanks to you all for your input on this little card we're about to give out...

Post here if you own a Seamaster - of any kind and any date of production. No exclusions. I know there was a lot of interest in a "Seamaster Professional" club...so I guess we'll have to have one too! Why not?

Just post a pic of your Seamaster here and we'll give you a card - and you can do what you like with it. I've seen a couple people use it in their signatures and I think it looks really good. If you need help resizing it to fit, let me know.

I'll get the bal rolling....and I finally get my own card!

Mike

This is my new 45.5mm PO on stainless...

And here's my club membership!

See less See more
#1,236 ·
Never too late as Omega's are timeless, though it is a shame that we are not!!

Welcome to WUSOF, especially with such a beautiful example, and may I say a photograph of similar quality. Nice one!! Thanks for sharing.

#1,240 ·
Seems as I am the welcome autobot for the week, but it is not that long ago that I remember my first Omega. I fully empathise with those sleepness nights (not really sleepless, but you get the excited idea) checking the lume, not to mention the sync'ing etc. .:-d:-d:-d:-d Just realised that my use of the word autobot is very fitting in this post. AUTOBOT 1985! Well dome mate. A beautiful watch, and hopefully many more posts on the WUSOF to come. Nice shot..

#1,250 ·
Hey sorry to bother you sir excuse my ignorance but how does one become a member of the Seamaster Club? I just purchased my first luxury watch after being under my fathers influence, the Omega Seamaster 42mm Auto Co-Axial rubber. I dont think I have ever appreciated something more in my life for one because I am working 6 days a week for the rest of the summer so I have money during the upcoming Fall semester seeing as how I spent most of my beginning of the summer earnings (all) on the watch, with no regrets. So I joined this forum in an effort to become more involved with the other people out there who appreciate the art work of a time piece like Omega for what it is rather than the name i.e. Rolex. I was talking to a guy who had a Submariner on (I work in a private beach community so most of them have Rolex's) and I said that the Submariner was one of my favorites along with the Seamaster. He said, "Seamaster"? I said yes, the Omega. He replied, "Omega? is that a Rolex?" This just goes to show how much Rolex has become a status symbol detouring me away from it entirely. Omega are for people who are educated on the ART of watch making and appreciate true beauty over status (although Omega has a terrific History). So if you could please, help me out a little.

Respectfully,

Vinny

#1,251 ·
Omega are for people who are educated on the ART of watch making and appreciate true beauty over status (although Omega has a terrific History).

Respectfully,

Vinny
Well said Vinnie.
You already are a member, though to make it all legit, we have a saying around here, "if there is no picture, it never happened." So no matter in what form, somehow, (search helps here) find out how to post a pic, and then you are a true verified member. Perhaps you will need to scroll back and find a jpeg of the Seamaster Club card, and if you so desire you can save and add it to your sig. Regardless, thanks for your words and welcome to WUS. I wish you well.

#1,257 ·
Just bought my first Omega a brqand new Seamaster Planet Ocean XL 2200.51.00, very happy to be a member of the Official Seamaster club
View attachment 494125 View attachment 494126
Nice pics Landshark99. I've taken pics of my 2201.50, though modified with Orange bezel where my hands have turned out pink. Just like yours, though mine was due to the sunset, it's a nice touch. Actually I can show you, but not to take the beautiful glean off your own watch which looks fantastic. Hope you enjoy yours half as much as I do mine. I love it, as I am sure you do yours.

Just noted that you are a photographer, Nice one....

Reactions: kamils
#1,255 ·
I am still new to Omega's so I am not sure what model #'s to post so here is what I know.

I LOVE MY OMEGA!!!!!! and this is what Omega says about my watch.

SEAMASTER
300 M CHRONO DIVER
MOVEMENT
Caliber: Omega 1164
Case Diameter: 41.5 mm

I know it is a Seamaster Professional and it lives in it's red box when I take it off... This watch does not get left on the end table.

Attachments

#1,256 ·
I would like to present photos of my latest acquisition--a 1960s mint-condition, all-original (still with tags), 14K gold-capped cal. 563 Omega Seamaster De Ville--as my "application" to this wonderful club :-! of Omega owners:

Attachments