WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

*Official Seamaster Club Thread*

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  Titan II 
#1 ·
Thanks to you all for your input on this little card we're about to give out...

Post here if you own a Seamaster - of any kind and any date of production. No exclusions. I know there was a lot of interest in a "Seamaster Professional" club...so I guess we'll have to have one too! Why not?

Just post a pic of your Seamaster here and we'll give you a card - and you can do what you like with it. I've seen a couple people use it in their signatures and I think it looks really good. If you need help resizing it to fit, let me know.

I'll get the bal rolling....and I finally get my own card!

Mike

This is my new 45.5mm PO on stainless...

And here's my club membership!

See less See more
#1,383 ·
My first post to this forum - here are my 2 seamasters - 2296.80 from the mid-late 90's and a CK 2577 with a 351 calibre from 1950. What a difference nearly 50 years make.

I do believe i am eligible for a club card

gary
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

#1,387 · (Edited)
I got this one 3 or 4 years ago. I love the watch, but its at Omega getting repaired and i wont see it for what could be 8 weeks. Something happened to the oscillating weight, i guess i hit it on something hard enought to mess it up. That was the main reason i sent it in. It would work, but it wouldnt self wind. Im also getting the complete service, a new strap, and a new crystal.

#1,394 ·
#1,393 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I would love to join the party!

Here's my daily wear: 41mm Quartz Bond...

And my alternative on special occasions...

(I was testing it on a Rios Aviator, not diggin it...)

Reactions: O'Reilly
#1,395 ·
Hi everyone, hope the SMP experts can help me out.

I don't know much about omegas but I've been eyeing a full sized SMP at a local pawnshop for quite some time but have second thoughts because it didn't have the engraved globe below the seamaster logo at the caseback. The guy assures me that it's authentic but I'm not sure. Are there any other full sized automatic blue SMP's aside from the 2531.80? From what I recall the watch looks exactly like the 2531.80 except it doesn't have the engraved globe at the back.

#1,407 ·
Just got mine Seamaster Professional today, it was definitely a great find as I wanted an earlier Blue Bond model with the wave dial and skeleton hands, happened to come across this one and got a great deal on it. There are some scratches on the bezel which I will be replacing, but overall it runs great and couldn't be happier!

Attachments

Reactions: yande
#1,410 ·
[SUP][/SUP]

I was looking for a blue Bond chrono model with the wave dial for a while and came across this one, got a great deal on it. The bezel has some scratches which I will be replacing, outside of that it runs great!

Attachments