WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

*Official Seamaster Club Thread*

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  Titan II 
#1 ·
Thanks to you all for your input on this little card we're about to give out...

Post here if you own a Seamaster - of any kind and any date of production. No exclusions. I know there was a lot of interest in a "Seamaster Professional" club...so I guess we'll have to have one too! Why not?

Just post a pic of your Seamaster here and we'll give you a card - and you can do what you like with it. I've seen a couple people use it in their signatures and I think it looks really good. If you need help resizing it to fit, let me know.

I'll get the bal rolling....and I finally get my own card!

Mike

This is my new 45.5mm PO on stainless...

And here's my club membership!

See less See more
#1,528 ·
SsgtJeepJK.
Hope from memory I get this right. Copy and the paste into your computer somewhere. Upload that sig/photo to a online Photo site, (Photobucket, Flickr, even Facebook) then embed that link into your sig. Simple eh!??? Any probs, do a search on embedding pics.

Congrats by the way. Looking forward to the pics.

#1,532 ·
Yande,
Thank you and that helps alot, I guess we need to wait for the mod to approve our Omegas though. Also, my purchase changed I just picked up a 2009-2010 full size bond instead from this site so returning the one in my pics (still quarts but its suppose to be a beater so its the best for that)...will post pics as soon as I get it.

#1,541 ·
Hi folks!

Even though I sold my Seamaster a while ago, I've been updating the card for each new year for people to use & enjoy. Here's the card for 2012 which I posted back in January (page 71 of this thread):

The card is "self-serve". Just right click & save it on your hard drive (computer). To add it as a signature, log in to WUS & go to "Settings". Under "My Settings", click on "Edit Signature". There you can add it as your signature either by just pasting it into the dialog box, uploading it from an image hosting site or directly from your hard drive. I just now added it to my signature below by just pasting the image in the "Edit Signature" dialog box. Easy!

Have fun & welcome to all the new members!!!

Dave

#1,540 ·
Just right-click on someone else's card and save the image to your computer. Then load it to an image-hosting website like Photobucket and insert it into your signature from there.

I haven't tried it, but it should work, shouldn't it?

#1,549 ·
Long story, but thanks to MTS and WUS here is my new to me Omega 2209.50.00 PO! I literally adjusted the link for my 6.5 wrist within 5 minutes and it fits perfect (lucky one with no trouble). It's now insured and ready to go, here are two quick shots I took this morning. This watch is amazing and lives up to its longstanding hype. Nice to be an Omega member finally!

Attachments

#1,554 ·
I just purchased my first premium watch! It was a toss up between the Speedmaster 3570 and the Seatmaster PO 2201.50 for a few weeks now and the PO won me over today. I was able to order the last new one in stock. I'm hoping it will dress well in business and casual.

Can't wait to receive it, should be here in a few days and I'll post some pics. Thanks for all the informative posts.

#1,555 ·
Here are mine...old & new together

Attachments

#1,557 · (Edited)
Having trouble uploading pics of my watch/watch collection. Currently wearing the Omega Seamaster Professional, automatic, full size, white face...I actually wear this watch the most out of any I have.
Dream watches would be an Omega Speedmaster Professional (moon watch of course), maybe an Aqua Terra, and most of all the Alain Silberstein Kronomarine watch (PVD). I usually pick up on average 1 pricy watch a year, and about 5-10 other lower end watches regularly