WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

*Official Seamaster Club Thread*

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  Titan II 
#1 ·
Thanks to you all for your input on this little card we're about to give out...

Post here if you own a Seamaster - of any kind and any date of production. No exclusions. I know there was a lot of interest in a "Seamaster Professional" club...so I guess we'll have to have one too! Why not?

Just post a pic of your Seamaster here and we'll give you a card - and you can do what you like with it. I've seen a couple people use it in their signatures and I think it looks really good. If you need help resizing it to fit, let me know.

I'll get the bal rolling....and I finally get my own card!

Mike

This is my new 45.5mm PO on stainless...

And here's my club membership!

See less See more
#1,596 ·
Whilst not all are Seamasters, (specifically 4 Speedmasters, 1 flightmaster Cal 911, 3 Seamasters and a Geneve F300hz Chronometer. The ring in being an Argentiniean Air Force, Heuer Autavia on Upper right. Got to love them!

#1,597 ·
Don't suppose I could get one?

Here's my SMP 300m quartz that arrived yesterday:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

Regards

Connor

#1,598 ·
#1,605 · (Edited)
Hi, I am new member. Found the thread while looking for facts about a Seamaster my father wore everywhere. Haven't found the exact one yet. In the hope that someone might have an idea, these are the facts I have - will post image ASAP- Omega Seamaster Cosmic on face with day and date. Year code is 16.... (need a magnifying glass to read all). Any ideas will be most appreciated.

... Just found the Cosmic page and an image of the watch. Now to clean it up and check it -it still works so hopefully not much todo.

Great forums, many thanks.

#1,606 ·
hello ,

im new to watchuseek and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. i have just bought a vintage sea master bubbleback and was looking for someone to take a look at a few pics for me and let me know if it looks genuine ???

any help would be much appreciated

thanks

jamie

#1,621 ·
Here's my contribution
Finally in the club! Pictures do not do this watch justice...
The crown jewel of my humble collection........Finally :)
^^^^^ Nice! Yet another new owner of the Bond SMP 2220.80! ........ this "now underrated" and some saying "outdated" SMP is suddenly becoming popular in this forum again! I'm really happy with mine too!
So finally I can join ;)
Wow, and here's me thinking I am over watch acquisitions. Initially I loathed the skeleton hands, but now I have come to love (and worse, covet) them. Nice watches guys.
Hanwen, nice 2252.50! Well done.

Reactions: Hanwen
#1,611 ·
^ nice pix!

#1,613 · (Edited)
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Pocket watch Metal
Watch Strap Fashion accessory Material property Analog watch

This watch is the reason why I always wanted my own Omega watches - my father´s watch, bought new long before my birth, decades in use and still reliable...

hope my SMP and my Speedy will work as long as this one...

Attachments

Reactions: yande