WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

*Official Seamaster Club Thread*

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  Titan II 
#1 ·
Thanks to you all for your input on this little card we're about to give out...

Post here if you own a Seamaster - of any kind and any date of production. No exclusions. I know there was a lot of interest in a "Seamaster Professional" club...so I guess we'll have to have one too! Why not?

Just post a pic of your Seamaster here and we'll give you a card - and you can do what you like with it. I've seen a couple people use it in their signatures and I think it looks really good. If you need help resizing it to fit, let me know.

I'll get the bal rolling....and I finally get my own card!

Mike

This is my new 45.5mm PO on stainless...

And here's my club membership!

See less See more
#1,634 · (Edited)
Finally Joined the Club!!

Hi guys, been a long time lurker here on these forums but I finally bought my first Omega, the Omega Seamaster 300 Chronometer 2220.80.00 in Blue :)

I was initially thinking of going for the Ceramic Black version but after seeing the blue waves and metallic finish on the bezel, I knew I had to get this one before it disappears!!

You probably have all seen so many wonderful pictures but Ill post mine anyway! And please give me my badge!!!

Thank you all and thank you ACE Jeweler for a fantastic service and pristine watch!!

Reactions: calvincc
#1,641 ·
As with the poster above me, I may be cheating with a Seamaster Deville. Since the Deville line wasn't technically a "seamaster" for very long, I'm not so sure if it counts!

A bit of an oddity in other ways I suppose - maybe the only vintage Seamaster model with a display back.

Anyhow, I'd like to think that I have joined the club -

Early 1960s Seamaster Deville - Caliber 560 "Kleerback" Prototype

Attachments