WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

*Official Seamaster Club Thread*

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  Titan II 
#1 ·
Thanks to you all for your input on this little card we're about to give out...

Post here if you own a Seamaster - of any kind and any date of production. No exclusions. I know there was a lot of interest in a "Seamaster Professional" club...so I guess we'll have to have one too! Why not?

Just post a pic of your Seamaster here and we'll give you a card - and you can do what you like with it. I've seen a couple people use it in their signatures and I think it looks really good. If you need help resizing it to fit, let me know.

I'll get the bal rolling....and I finally get my own card!

Mike

This is my new 45.5mm PO on stainless...

And here's my club membership!

See less See more
#1,659 ·
Hi all, I need some help? I have bought my first vintage watch and now i'm thinking is it the real thing? Please be gentle as the truth can often hurt...!!! o|

The back of case number is 249528

Thanks..... I think?

Some pics below:

Click this bar to view the original image of 900x764px and 300KB.

#1,663 ·
Yes of course. It is the Omega Seamaster Club!! ;-)

It all starts with an Uploaded photo of your Omega Seamaster. More, will be revealed. You will receive your rights of doctrine once you have completed this task of initiation. Until then, in all honesty, your Omega Seamaster just did not happen. :-d

#1,664 ·
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Here it is. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's quite prettier than it looks here.

Reactions: yande
#1,667 ·
Welcome and you happen to be wearing the watch that I want to buy. Hello friend!??? :-d:-d

Seriously, welcome to WUS and may we hear and see more from you in the future. That sleeve sure looks interesting!;-)

#1,679 · (Edited)
After long deliberation, many many visits to watch shops and endless hours on watch related websites, I finally decided to go for the new(ish) Planet Ocean (45.5mm).
I cannot stop looking at it :)

View attachment 788563
Perhaps best to ask someone who knows about the authenticity of this watch. To my eye, font is wrong, Closed 6, 9 numerals, not open. Markers, especially at 3, 6,9 are too square. He Valve a little low, though with the bezel off set, it is deceiving. Would love to be wrong and please let me know if I am. I am no great authority on fakes, only that here is not the place for them.