WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

*Official Seamaster Club Thread*

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  Titan II 
#1 ·
Thanks to you all for your input on this little card we're about to give out...

Post here if you own a Seamaster - of any kind and any date of production. No exclusions. I know there was a lot of interest in a "Seamaster Professional" club...so I guess we'll have to have one too! Why not?

Just post a pic of your Seamaster here and we'll give you a card - and you can do what you like with it. I've seen a couple people use it in their signatures and I think it looks really good. If you need help resizing it to fit, let me know.

I'll get the bal rolling....and I finally get my own card!

Mike

This is my new 45.5mm PO on stainless...

And here's my club membership!

See less See more
#1,712 ·
Just picked this bad boy up off of craigslist locally, $500!!! there are a lot of good deals on craigslist and ebay. This is my second in 3 months I picked up for a ridiculous price!
You've posted this watch twice now in this thread... and sorry to say, but if you're buying coax SMPs for $500 they are either fake or stolen. Either that or you're having some fun with the members here with your posts...

#1,701 ·
Can't beleive I missed this thread :D
I missed this thread as well for some reason.

Have a couple of mine...

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Very different, but both fit the thread title.

#1,706 ·
It's getting worse! These two Seamasters arrived yesterday...

Regards,

/Denke

Reactions: yande
#1,708 ·
Not really, maybe I'll just let them switch place on my wrist... :)

#1,713 ·
What's up guys

I'm poor and in college so all I have is my beat up 2541. I still love it though. Hopefully in a couple years I can get in on some of these nice PO's and the like.
I'm not poor and in college and I love my beat up 2541 too ; ) Congrats, great watch, I'll add mine to this thread as I believe I've neglected to...

Cheers,
HBL

#2,002 ·
Great shot! I just did the same with my 1988 Seamaster and my 2013 AT.

Reactions: DanOmega and yande