WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

*Official Seamaster Club Thread*

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  Titan II 
#1 ·
Thanks to you all for your input on this little card we're about to give out...

Post here if you own a Seamaster - of any kind and any date of production. No exclusions. I know there was a lot of interest in a "Seamaster Professional" club...so I guess we'll have to have one too! Why not?

Just post a pic of your Seamaster here and we'll give you a card - and you can do what you like with it. I've seen a couple people use it in their signatures and I think it looks really good. If you need help resizing it to fit, let me know.

I'll get the bal rolling....and I finally get my own card!

Mike

This is my new 45.5mm PO on stainless...

And here's my club membership!

See less See more
#1,721 ·
Can I have my badge? Or, do vintage seamasters don't count?;-)

#1,724 · (Edited)
Can I have my badge? Or, do vintage seamasters don't count?;-)

#1,728 ·
Very late to put my seamasters to this thread....but better late than never, right ? Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

can i have the card please ? thanks

#1,729 ·
Hey everybody. I am new to this forum/thread and i am here because of the fact that i want to buy the omega seamaster.

I saw a barely new omega seamaster on the internet from a private seller and I really like it. Therefore i do have some few questions. I have pretty small wrists (around 6 inches) and the watch I want to buy comes with a blue leather strap which i really like a lot on the blue seamaster, even more then the steal bracelet. I went to a local jeweler to make sure this watch would fit my small wrist. There i tried one with the steal bracelet and it looked great.

Now I have few questions about the blue leather strap. It looks like an original leather strap from Omega itself but it seems i am not able to find this particular strap if i look for it on the internet. At first i thought it was the blue rubber band, but it isn't. Another question is, that i am not pretty sure wether this leather strap would fit my small wrist and it would turn out too big..Also because the leather strap has a clasp and buckle ..Does anybody has expercience with this? I hope somebody had some experience with this and the omege watches and I hope somebody could help me with a little advice :)

Regards

#1,732 ·
Hey everybody. I am new to this forum/thread and i am here because of the fact that i want to buy the omega seamaster.

I saw a barely new omega seamaster on the internet from a private seller and I really like it. Therefore i do have some few questions. I have pretty small wrists (around 6 inches) and the watch I want to buy comes with a blue leather strap which i really like a lot on the blue seamaster, even more then the steal bracelet. I went to a local jeweler to make sure this watch would fit my small wrist. There i tried one with the steal bracelet and it looked great.

Now I have few questions about the blue leather strap. It looks like an original leather strap from Omega itself but it seems i am not able to find this particular strap if i look for it on the internet. At first i thought it was the blue rubber band, but it isn't. Another question is, that i am not pretty sure wether this leather strap would fit my small wrist and it would turn out too big..Also because the leather strap has a clasp and buckle ..Does anybody has expercience with this? I hope somebody had some experience with this and the omege watches and I hope somebody could help me with a little advice :)

Regards
PM sent.

#1,731 ·

#1,734 ·
My husband has just lost his Omega Seamaster. It was a bumper - wound itself up wearing it. I think it is about 1950 and it had a calendar date at 3.00 o'clock. I have searched and searched to find a picture of one and cant. Has he lost a very collectable watch?..... I'm really annoyed he lost it and hope it just turns up. I need a picture for insurance. Does anyone know how much they are worth. Thanks

#1,736 ·
Hi RosemarySt. Sorry to hear of your husbands loss and also sorry that I can not help you with a pic and valuation of one.

You could make a post here...
Stolen Watch Report

And at the WUS Omega Forum.
Omega.

I'm sure you will get some info there.

I wish you the very Best of luck....

#1,752 ·
Hope this helps, copy, save, post to your online photo storage site,and then paste into where ever you like..

There are other versions available, so just copy those if these are not suitable.

#1,741 · (Edited)
My Omega, Quartz, If it's good enough for Bond, it is good enough for me.

Eesh Dewan

India

Reactions: macleod1979
#1,743 ·
Picking up my new automatic Seamaster 300M Chrono Diver in black on Saturday as an anniversary treat for myself. Did a lot of research and comparing the different models, PO version, chrono or not, blue or black, etc. Finally managed to settle on one. Now I can't wait to get to the shop :) Will post some pics next week.