WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

*Official Seamaster Club Thread*

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  Titan II 
#1 ·
Thanks to you all for your input on this little card we're about to give out...

Post here if you own a Seamaster - of any kind and any date of production. No exclusions. I know there was a lot of interest in a "Seamaster Professional" club...so I guess we'll have to have one too! Why not?

Just post a pic of your Seamaster here and we'll give you a card - and you can do what you like with it. I've seen a couple people use it in their signatures and I think it looks really good. If you need help resizing it to fit, let me know.

I'll get the bal rolling....and I finally get my own card!

Mike

This is my new 45.5mm PO on stainless...

And here's my club membership!

See less See more
#1,823 ·
Greetings all. I am new to this forum, so if this question has already been answered, maybe you can direct me to the archive where I can find the answer. I have a 1969 vintage Seamaster 200 with the yellow face insert. Some refer to it as the Banana model. I have seen some fairly aggressive prices for these on the collectors market. My watch is in very good condition, and is all original, except for a new crystal from Omega. The bezel is in very good condition, with only a few minor scratches. Does anyone know what a realistic price range is for this watch? A Canadian collector site is selling them (when they come up) for as munch as $3400. In view of the fact that I paid $150 in 1969 for this watch, this price is amazing (I have not adjusted for inflation). Please let me know what you think.

#1,826 ·
So a couple of months ago I traded a Speedy pro for a PO2500 42mm.

I made a thread about it being the perfect size, being a classic in 42mm etc etc, but after a while I couldn't help but think that it did not look like a dive watch at all on my 8" wrist, especially when combined with my 14.5-15" forearms.

Ended up trading the watch for a PO XL and feel much better about it. I see a lot of photos online where people with 6 inch wrists have opted for the 45.5mm PO and it just looks absurd, which put me off the larger size for ages.

Mandatory pics of my new pride and joy!

#1,838 ·
So I passed my 2264.50 on to someone else and got a very unique and very nice 2055.80. I love the blue dial and everything about the watch. I'm thinking of changing the bezel to the blue SMP bezel and the seconds hand to the PO seconds hand. Here's a pic
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory
Glass Room Window Games Display case
Fashion accessory Wrist Watch Finger
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

#1,840 ·