WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2254.50 Rubber Strap Recommendations

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  andyd 
#1 ·
Can anyone please suggest rubber straps for my 2254.50 including size & websites to purchase from?

Thanks in advance - Andy

#6 ·
I like this one

#8 ·
Read this thread for more details on this awesome strap.

#9 ·
If you want a cheaper alternative check out the bonetto cinturini straps. I just put one on my SeMP and love it. It's a very high quality rubber strap w/ a SS deployant. I got mine for ~$30 at the watch prince.

#13 ·
You won't be disappointed, it is a very nice strap. I've seen a number of people that voice frustration/anger with the price of Omega rubber tang straps, which mostly retail in the $200 range and sell for a % less, depending on where you buy them. I think it is one of those things where you are paying a certain premium for the brand name, but also, these are very nice straps that are made to fit your Omega watch. If you're going to have an expensive watch, what's the big deal with a strap that costs <10% of the watch price?

My opinion differs when you start looking at the pricey Omega croc straps and the deployants...those get really expensive and I think there are some options out there (at least straps) that deliver the same product for much less money. Using the Omega deployant clasps with non-Omega straps is a reasonable compromise in this situation. But for the tang buckle rubber dive straps, I'm a fan of the original Omega pieces.

#14 ·
You won't be disappointed, it is a very nice strap. I've seen a number of people that voice frustration/anger with the price of Omega rubber tang straps, which mostly retail in the $200 range and sell for a % less, depending on where you buy them. I think it is one of those things where you are paying a certain premium for the brand name, but also, these are very nice straps that are made to fit your Omega watch. If you're going to have an expensive watch, what's the big deal with a strap that costs <10% of the watch price?

My opinion differs when you start looking at the pricey Omega croc straps and the deployants...those get really expensive and I think there are some options out there (at least straps) that deliver the same product for much less money. Using the Omega deployant clasps with non-Omega straps is a reasonable compromise in this situation. But for the tang buckle rubber dive straps, I'm a fan of the original Omega pieces.
Totally agree Eric. As the saying goes "why spoil the ship for a ha'p'orth of tar". If you are going to spend that much on a watch I don't see the issue in having a nice strap for it. I will post pictures when the strap is fitted. Delivery is 7-10 days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.