Status
Not open for further replies.

Authenticate my Chronoswiss PLEASE!!

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  GaryF 
#1 ·
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Silver

First, sorry for posting in here but I'm kinda getting worried and can't find ChronoSwiss forum... :)

I just made purchase over the ebay. The seller is very reputable with 5000+ ratings.

However, for some reason, I can not find same watch as this anywhere. Is that because it is old/out dated model?
Also, when I search for CH 7521L, totaly different model comes up.

Please authenticate this watch for me.

Thank you in advance,

See less See more
#2 ·
AFAIK there is no Chronoswiss forum on WUS. I think TimeZone might have such a forum. I don't remember the URL (it's a relatively small forum) but you can find it by googling.

FWIW (and you are going to get this reply in response to your posting on any forum) - you should figure out if the watch is Authentic before you buy it, not after....

#3 ·
I'm certainly no expert, but anything that says "lunar" from them has a moonphase complication.
Why does the case appear to be tarnished?

Josh

#13 ·
I saw this on eBay. I even emailed the seller about it. I was 98% sure it was fake based on the caseback. I believe all chronoswiss have a see through sapphire case back. Miami watches was the seller. I would not buy anything from them.

TE=saalanghae;5005836] View attachment 699674
View attachment 699676
View attachment 699677

First, sorry for posting in here but I'm kinda getting worried and can't find ChronoSwiss forum... :)

I just made purchase over the ebay. The seller is very reputable with 5000+ ratings.

However, for some reason, I can not find same watch as this anywhere. Is that because it is old/out dated model?
Also, when I search for CH 7521L, totaly different model comes up.

Please authenticate this watch for me.

Thank you in advance,[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.