Bond 50th LE at Omega Boutique only?
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bond 50th LE at Omega Boutique only?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bond 50th LE at Omega Boutique only?

I just called my local AD to asked for SMP 300M Bond 50th Anniversary LE and they told me that model can be purchased at the Omega Boutique only.
    is it true?

I went to a boutique last week and the lady saw my SeMP and told me they have the new LE. I'm guessing she meant that one but I didn't ask because I was too interested in the speedy and PO!

Re: Bond 50th LE at Omega Boutique only?

According to the price list released by Omega at Baselworld, only the Spacemaster Z-33 will be sold exclusively at Omega boutiques. That does not alter the apparent practice of placing ADs at the bottom of the list when it comes to receiving in-demand watches. Given that the 50th Bond SMP will be "limited" to 11,007 watches, it likely will eventually end up at most ADs (especially if sales are slow, in which case Omega will force those LEs on their dealers).
    Datejust 116233 • Datejust 16233 • TH Carrera WAR211B.B0782
    Air Zermatt H64554131 •
    Viewmatic H32455185 • KF chronograph H71466133

Copyright notice: Original photographs posted by this member are copyright © 2010-2014 by WatchWerx.com and New Sheriff Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Posting of original photos conveys to WatchUSeek a non-exclusive, royalty-free, limited license for continued publication of such photos on WatchUSeek. Use of these photographs for any other commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, use by other members for personal "for sale" postings, is prohibited without express written permission.

Quote Originally Posted by iinsic View Post
    Given that the 50th Bond SMP will be "limited" to 11,007 watches, it likely will eventually end up at most ADs (especially if sales are slow, in which case Omega will force those LEs on their dealers).
    Hopefully. Coz i m not going to pay MSRP for it...no way.
    Last edited by kicker; March 15th, 2012 at 06:45.

I spoke with my AD about them today, shes checking to see how many they will be getting, definitely getting one which was already sold. Local Omega boutique had 3 in stock at $5k msrp.
    Omega Seamaster James Bond 50th LE 300m | Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean | Breitling SuperOcean | Tag Heuer Formula 1 Grande Date | Hamilton Khaki Field Auto PVD Titanium | Citizen Navisail Ltd. Stars and Stripes 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Breitlings22 View Post
    I spoke with my AD about them today, shes checking to see how many they will be getting, definitely getting one which was already sold. Local Omega boutique had 3 in stock at $5k msrp.
    OIC. did your AD give any discount for it?

Quote Originally Posted by kicker View Post
    OIC. did your AD give any discount for it?
    Didnt talk pricing yet as im waiting for them see if they can actually get me one.
    Omega Seamaster James Bond 50th LE 300m | Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean | Breitling SuperOcean | Tag Heuer Formula 1 Grande Date | Hamilton Khaki Field Auto PVD Titanium | Citizen Navisail Ltd. Stars and Stripes 2000

I just called another AD and she told me she should get it in around july or august.

Quote Originally Posted by kicker View Post
    ... [S]he told me she should get it in around july or august.
    Translation: January or February 2013.
    Datejust 116233 • Datejust 16233 • TH Carrera WAR211B.B0782
    Air Zermatt H64554131 •
    Viewmatic H32455185 • KF chronograph H71466133

Copyright notice: Original photographs posted by this member are copyright © 2010-2014 by WatchWerx.com and New Sheriff Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Posting of original photos conveys to WatchUSeek a non-exclusive, royalty-free, limited license for continued publication of such photos on WatchUSeek. Use of these photographs for any other commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, use by other members for personal "for sale" postings, is prohibited without express written permission.

Mines ordered at my local Ad officially, I was told to expect it around late Aug/ Sept. Closer to the release of Skyfall. Cant wait!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information