WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Buying Omega in Toronto GTA

39K views 110 replies 63 participants last post by  david9999 
#1 ·
Where is the best place to buy Omega in the Toronto GTA, as I plan to buy the Seamaster Planet Ocean 2200.51? I went into Birks in the Eaton Centre yesterday but the service was appalling. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

JJ

#57 ·
Hey was just at an AD yesterday and they had an older model Omgea SMP with the old msrp of $3900 ..anyone interested pm me and ill tell you the location..it was the black dial version....looked nice but the newer one with the ceramic bezel looked alot nicer with the glossy bezel...

good price and probably able to deal to get it cheaper with full papers from an AD if anyone is looking....

#59 ·
Ahem, this should be answered in pm :) since if you end up posting this one on the forum, they might withdraw any % off, like that New York Dealer did a year ago when they handed out a great % off and almost everyone on the forum swamped them with orders that they couldn't fill at that price :)

#61 ·
Oh, and I think they are owned by Birks but not sure.

#63 ·
I am planning to purchase an Omega Speedmaster 3570.50 as my first real purchase to start my collecting and I was wondering if anyone could pm details on the various AD you have dealt with in Toronto.

I am on a limited budget of about $3500 and was wondering if that is a realistic budget and if any AD would be able to work with me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

#64 ·
Hey guys, I know this is a large group of GTAers so I'm hopeful you can help me. I need some gold soldering done on a vintage watch and am looking for a reasonably priced and highly skilled goldsmith in the area. Near North York would be nice but I can also go Downtown. Does anyone have a person they can recommend me? It's a very small job but pretty important to me. Thanks

#74 · (Edited)
Hi, I am looking to buy a Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 3570.50 or 3573.50. Could anyone recommend me an AD in Toronto GTA? I am planning to check out Loro in Vaughn mill this weekend, but any other recommendations would be welcome! Online purchase recommendation is fine as well, as long as it is legit and comes in full package, such as box, manual and the certificate card!

#83 ·
Kringkily at OmegaForums and the RolexForums sells a ton of new and used ones at a good price, and watchvaultnyc.com on the forums here sells a lot of very decent used ones.

Reactions: 6omega
#88 ·
I've been keeping track a little of the list prices on the Omega website and, so far, they haven't gone up to reflect the exchange rate. I did notice that Nomos prices have gone up in Canada though.

Reactions: mjrchabot
#87 ·
The exchange price on most models is $300 or more Canadian higher than what the AD charges, if you factor in taxes and duties/handling fee (which ive never not had to pay for a watch) will run you an extra 21-30%

#89 ·
Hi all,

looking to purchase a new seamaster 300m 36mm. Can anyone make a recommendation for an AD in the Gta where I could get a good deal?
i was seriously considering a gray market reseller but with the dollar being down and the lack of official warranty I'm considering other options.

Thanks in advance!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.