Howard Stern 2254.50

Thread: Howard Stern 2254.50

-->
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Howard Stern 2254.50

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think i can spot a 2254.50 on Howard Sterns wrist.

David
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day

Omega Seamaster Professional 300m 2351.80 Bond
    Omega Seamaster Professional 300m 2254.50 Black
    Omega Seamaster Chronograp 145.024 Flat Jedi
    Omega 18k Rose 50's dresswatch
    Breitling New Pluton
    Tempic 7761
    Rolex GMT Master 1675 67'
    Rolex GMT Master II 16760 no date 84'
    Goals are :
    Depends on my mood

Wink Re: Howard Stern 2254.50

That's not all he's got on his wrist the lucky sod!

Re: Howard Stern 2254.50

Nope. The crown is at 4 o'clock and no He valve. Looks like a Seiko diver, actually.

yeah thats a nice blonde , so no 2254,5 hmm a shame would be cool.

David

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day

Omega Seamaster Professional 300m 2351.80 Bond
    Omega Seamaster Professional 300m 2254.50 Black
    Omega Seamaster Chronograp 145.024 Flat Jedi
    Omega 18k Rose 50's dresswatch
    Breitling New Pluton
    Tempic 7761
    Rolex GMT Master 1675 67'
    Rolex GMT Master II 16760 no date 84'
    Goals are :
    Depends on my mood

Calpine CA, north of Lake Tahoe, beautiful place

was there a watch in that picture, guess I was looking at the wrong side

Don't take this in any wrong way but do we really care what Howard wears for a watch? I wouldn't feel one gram prouder knowing I wear the same watch as he does or any other celebrity for that matter

That guy could buy an Omega for everyday of the year and throw it out after one use.......and it still won't put a dent in his finances

Who cares what the rich and famous wears......

edit; Apologize to anyone who might have taken offense to what I said here. I had by far one of the worst days in my life today and I guess I snapped. I should have kept my mouth shut but for some reason, well, you can see what I said. Sorry guys.

PS, I do not agree with how so many in modern societies worship celebrities but I guess it's not such a serious thing that I need to get so bent over:)
    Last edited by Tuff Gong; June 17th, 2009 at 12:08. Reason: sorry...

"Fifty bucks? No, no, no. This is a Rouchefoucauld. The thinnest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland, and water resistant to three atmospheres. This is 'THE' sports watch of the '80s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty five dollars retail!"
    "You got a receipt?"
    "Look, it tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, London, Paris, Rome, and Gstaad"
    "In Philadelphia, it's worth 50 bucks......."
    "Just give me the money"

I am a huge Howard Stern fan. He talked a lot about a month ago about watches. He has always worn inexpensive watches. He bought a Cartier Roadster and HATED it- did not keep good time, had poor power reserve...Said he was going back to wearing a Swiss Army watch.

PS-I am not one of them but LOT's of people here are very into what celebrities are wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuff Gong View Post
    edit; Apologize to anyone who might have taken offense to what I said here. I had by far one of the worst days in my life today and I guess I snapped. I should have kept my mouth shut but for some reason, well, you can see what I said. Sorry guys.
    I don't think you need to apologize, and I certainly share your concern about society's obsession with what celebrities wear, do, eat, etc. But don't you find yourself checking out what other people have on their wrist in your daily life? Personally I think the "is [celebrity] wearing [x] watch" questions are just an extension of that...harmless fun, really.

Back to the OP--as other's have said, I don't think that is a 2254.50 for the reasons stated (no He valve, also, seems like the seconds hand might be yellow?)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuff Gong View Post
    Don't take this in any wrong way but do we really care what Howard wears for a watch? I wouldn't feel one gram prouder knowing I wear the same watch as he does or any other celebrity for that matter

That guy could buy an Omega for everyday of the year and throw it out after one use.......and it still won't put a dent in his finances

Who cares what the rich and famous wears......

PS, I do not agree with how so many in modern societies worship celebrities but I guess it's not such a serious thing that I need to get so bent over:)
    Hang in there, Tuff I'm kinda with you on this.
    "My grail showed up today"

What's on your wrist today? dailywristshot.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1016 View Post
    I don't think you need to apologize, and I certainly share your concern about society's obsession with what celebrities wear, do, eat, etc. But don't you find yourself checking out what other people have on their wrist in your daily life? Personally I think the "is [celebrity] wearing [x] watch" questions are just an extension of that...harmless fun, really.

Back to the OP--as other's have said, I don't think that is a 2254.50 for the reasons stated (no He valve, also, seems like the seconds hand might be yellow?)
    I'm with you on this one. I find myself pausing my DVR and freeze-framing shots where I think I spot a certain watch. It's not the celebrity, it's how the watch looks on his or her wrist. I could swear I saw Mariska Hargitay sporting a midsize electric blue SMP one day on SVU. As for Howard, whatever watch he's wearing, it looks too small on him. Now there'a a guy who should be sporting one of those massive P.O.'s, just so it looks like he's wearing a normal size watch.

KAT

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information