I have an Omega watch here that I have not been able to find anywhere else, HELP! - Page 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I have an Omega watch here that I have not been able to find anywhere else, HELP!

-->
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: I have an Omega watch here that I have not been able to find anywhere else, HELP!

The picture of the Omega Electra 25 you posted was a fake i thought. Im convinced this is a rare watch, not a shoddy piece of garbage. Its been in the family for a very very long time. And mine doesent say UNBREAKABLE MAINSPRING, but however LIFETIME MAINSPRING. And I will have a watch maker open it up for me as soon as i can. Pherhaps the Crown logo is a sign that it was from a russian/hk omega manufacturer. Every other Electra 25 ive seen looks like garbage. This is a very old watch although and has nothing about it on the internet. Maybe it was purchased overseas. It does say Swiss Made on it if that counts for anything though. I have no Idea! Thanks everyone though

Re: I have an Omega watch here that I have not been able to find anywhere else, HELP!

Im open to the idea that it is a HK or Russian or Chinese etc fake or whatever u wanna call it though. Im just astounded that it looks as unique as it does. Looks like a neat watch to me.

Hmm .. an Omega without the ubiquitous Omega symbol.
    Unbreakable/Lifetime mainspring are the kind of thing you find on cheap watches - not Omegas.
    Somehow I don't think yours is an Omega.
    Here's a thread about a watch that's very similar to yours.
    What is this watch!?!
    Last edited by Taswell; August 1st, 2012 at 14:23.
    yande likes this.

Banned

The Face reads Omega 23.

Hopefully one of these

23 NASA Missions Omega Watches for <i>Just</i> $US125,000 | Gizmodo Australia

Seriously, although it is sad to state, even members of generations gone past, like today, still get suckered in a deal that is too good to be true.
    Until someone can provide info otherwise, or you can take better pictures, just enjoy your watch for what you believe it to be. Usually the best way and even the way I wear my current collection.
    I sincerely wish you the best.

I didn't mean any disrespect and second what Yande said.

As I said, all will be revealed when you get it opened.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information