Images of Public Figures/Celebrities and their Omega Watches - Page 5
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Images of Public Figures/Celebrities and their Omega Watches

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Re: Images of Public Figures/Celebrities and their Omega Watches

Oh goody, look at all the beautiful people that are wearing the same brand of watch as I am. I saved for quite a while before I could afford my first omega, the fact that someone who spends as much on dinner wears one didn't really come into it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyLoki View Post
    Oh goody, look at all the beautiful people that are wearing the same brand of watch as I am. I saved for quite a while before I could afford my first omega, the fact that someone who spends as much on dinner wears one didn't really come into it for me.
    So if you notice most of these people shown aren't what I would consider the "in your face" celeb crowd...most of these people are either significant historical icons, or are considered a bit more low key in today's media....I mean Biden, Gorbachev, Prince William, and Elvis really aren't what I would put on the same level as say Jennifer Aniston, Ellen, or Brad Pitt.

From what I gather brands like Rolex and Cartier are much more popular with that set which is fine by me

Only the ambassadors are what I might consider "glam" shots but even that is debatable depending on which spokesperson your talking about.

Whats more is that these people could all wear something more expensive or in your face yet instead prefer Omega.
    Last edited by Mathew J; May 26th, 2012 at 04:10.
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
    "I was interested in precision timekeeping I wasn't interested in little, flat, thin luxury watches I was interested in proper watches, like the watch they used on the moon, that sort of thing" - George Daniels

Steve Austin and a Seamaster Chronograph

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
    "I was interested in precision timekeeping I wasn't interested in little, flat, thin luxury watches I was interested in proper watches, like the watch they used on the moon, that sort of thing" - George Daniels

S--t, yeah....Joe Biden and Kenny Rogers sure are hot.
    Tempusfugitus likes this.
    Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.

I believe this thread is simply for interest, showing celebrities wearing Omegas; nothing more. I doubt anyone would purchase something only because a famous person has the same. Chill: it's meant to be fun.
    Best regards

Steve

Another Top Gear presenter, James May

Stole this from Top Gear - Season 14 - Omega and other watches...

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew J View Post
    Ryan Agoncillo Seamaster PO

Who??????
    Perseus and Monsieur like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GTTIME View Post
    Who??????
    Ryan Agoncillo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kristoffer Lou Ryan Agoncillo (born April 10, 1979), popularly known as Ryan Agoncillo, is a Filipino Film and Television actor, model, singer, photographer, and TV host.
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

For me, celebrities who CHOOSE to wear Omegas = interesting. Celebrities PAID to wear Omegas = cornball.

Roger
    mitadoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
    For me, celebrities who CHOOSE to wear Omegas = interesting. Celebrities PAID to wear Omegas = cornball.

Roger
    Same here which is why I am purposely not putting up ambassadors, if others decide to then that is their business.
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information